BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I just tried these and they are quite good! Strong pumpkin spices flavor, more so than pumpkin. I definitly recommend trying these if you love pumpkin spice anything.
Trish G.
Tastes like a golden Oreo however the cream filling has a pumpkin spice flavor, it taste mostly like the artificial pumpkin flavor (obviously it's a processes cookie) but still a good snack
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
These Oreos are the only flavored ones besides the original that I like, and they are amazing! I can only find them seasonally and they literally fly off the shelves at my local stores!
Bridget P.
If you love pumpkin spice, these will not disappoint. The cookie is like the golden Oreo but the filling is full of Pumpkin spice! Perfect for the holiday season!
Destini W.
Carson , CA
I love the original Oreos and the mint ones, here he only ones I'll eat, but I got these for my dorm for Halloween and they were really good. Went quickly too lol.
Danielle C.
Walkertown, NC
These are my favorite limited edition cookie Oreo us come out with. I look forward to fall every year and stock up on these when I see they're back in stock. If you love pumpkin spice anything you will love these
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Pumpkin everything is amazing! These hit the pumpkin pie flavor right on the mark! The only thing that can improve these is a big glass of milk and double stuffed!
Madison C.
Busy, KY
I personally did not like this product. In my opinion the flavoring of the pumpkin was too strong and I could not taste any of the spice or creme with it and it over ruled the flavor of the cookie itself.
Shalisha C.
Jersey City, NJ
Oreos are so good. I love all the different flavors. I like the pumpkin flavor but it lacks the comfort that the regular oreos give. This one keeps you up a bit with its bite.
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
I like these. I am not a fan of the PSL from Starbucks, and am glad these do no taste that strong. They do not give off a strong pumpkin flavor and are sweet. i give these two thumbs up.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?