BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Courtney F.
Fort Pierce, FL
Delicious and festive Oreos! Perfect fit any pumpkin spice lover! Really makes you feel like it's Fall. Purchased from target and definitely recommend them to everyone !
Miriam M.
Tampa, FL
SO good! I love that the flavoring wasn't overwhelming. It reminded me of ginger cookies. I wish they had it with the chocolate cookie flavor though. I think it would work.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Even though I'm a little sick of the pumpkin spice craze, I had to try the Oreos. These tasted good and kind of tasted like pumpkin. Flavor wasn't quite strong enough
Jaselyn R.
French Settlement, LA
Haha I mean who doesn't love pumpkin spice in the fall?!? Just another thing to add to the collection of basic white girl things along with the pumpkin spice latte!
Allison K.
Cary, NC
Good flavor in the fall! My brother loves Oreos and these are his favorites! They have a nice pumpkin cinnamon flavor and are great dipped in coffee (or pumpkin spice lattes for maximum pumpkin flavor).
Denisa G.
Jacksonville, AR
I wasn't a fan of these... but then again I'm not crazy about any of the newer variations of Oreos. I absolutely adore the original Oreos. No other comes close.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are wonderful!!!! They taste amazing! They are a bit sweet but not enough where I can't eat them. I bought these at Walmart and they were at a good price.
Brynn B.
I love these! I get 2 packs every fall, and no, I don't share! lol. They are some of the only sweets I really eat, so I can justify it. :) PUMPKIN ERRY'THANG!
Lily B.
Draper
These Oreos were actually pretty good, I didn't think they would be but they are! I just usually don't like the golden cookies but with this filling it works!
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Yum yummy you can only get these doing holiday around thankgiving and these are so yummy that when I find them I stack up on them yes they cost a little extra
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.