BY OREO

Megan M.
Megan M.
Orlando, FL
I like these I do not love them. But for a pumpkin spice product I like this one more than others that I have tried
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Pocono Lake, PA
These Oreos have the be the greatest cookie they could have came out with!!!! They hit the flavor pumpkin right on!
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Patterson, CA
My daughter loves pumpkin spice and she loves these seasonal oreos. Their good and not over powering in the spice.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
I was so excited when these came out! They have that great pumpkin spice flavor which is great this time of year.
Destini C.
Destini C.
I am not a huge fan of pumpkin flavor foods. But these aren't horrible. I can see why a lot of people enjoy them.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA
The Pumpkin Spice Creme Oreos were the best Oreos i have ever had. I wish they offered them in stores year round.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Duncannon, PA
I was a bit skeptical about getting these at first but once i took that first bite, I was surprisingly addicted.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
If you like pumpkin spice then you will love these. These are SOO good. Vanilla oreo and pumpkon spice filling
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC
Omg these are so good. Too bad they are limited edition. Not healthy but who cares? Would buy again for sure.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Zachary , LA
AMAZING! I wish they made these all year. They are the best! Well really anything pumpkin spice is AMAZING!!!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.