BY OREO

Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
I wish they kept these year around there so good and taste perfect a lot of pumpkin flavored foods taste to strong and leave a weird taste these are the best flavor come fall i stock up on these bad boys because when there gone ur gonna b sad
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is like pumpkin pie. So awesome. I love it because instead of indulging in a piece of pie, I can just grab one of these cookies! Totally reminds me of the holidays. I wish they were around all year!
Cheyenne V.
Iredell, TX
I wait all year for these to come out during the fall! I am glad Oreo started making a pumpkin flavored cookie. It's one of my favorites. The only downfall is it comes in a smaller package than the others since it's a limited edition
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I just tried these and they are quite good! Strong pumpkin spices flavor, more so than pumpkin. I definitly recommend trying these if you love pumpkin spice anything.
Taylor L.
The flavor of the cream in the middle was disappointing, just tasted really artificial. After eating only a couple of the cookies with the cream, I took out the cream because I couldn't take the nasty taste of it anymore.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
These Oreos are the only flavored ones besides the original that I like, and they are amazing! I can only find them seasonally and they literally fly off the shelves at my local stores!
Trish G.
Tastes like a golden Oreo however the cream filling has a pumpkin spice flavor, it taste mostly like the artificial pumpkin flavor (obviously it's a processes cookie) but still a good snack
Destini W.
Carson , CA
I love the original Oreos and the mint ones, here he only ones I'll eat, but I got these for my dorm for Halloween and they were really good. Went quickly too lol.
Danielle C.
Walkertown, NC
These are my favorite limited edition cookie Oreo us come out with. I look forward to fall every year and stock up on these when I see they're back in stock. If you love pumpkin spice anything you will love these
Bridget P.
If you love pumpkin spice, these will not disappoint. The cookie is like the golden Oreo but the filling is full of Pumpkin spice! Perfect for the holiday season!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?