BY OREO

Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love me some limited edition Oreos. I love pumpkin spice anything except for these. It was almost like eating a craft store.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
My family loves it I think more people need a chart I bought mine at Walmart...my son loves to take it to school for snacks..
Kim S.
Kim S.
Brooklyn, NY
These taste amazing!!! You have to try them!! I thought i wouldn't like them but they are really good. True pumpkin flavor.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
I find these great for the fall time to enjoy and snack on . These are really inexpensive and are an overall great treat
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
These are really good! I love them!
They have a kind of pumpkin taste in the middle, with Oreos cookies on the outside.
Katie P.
Katie P.
These came out during my first pregnancy. I could sit down and eat an entire package of these alone. They are amazing!
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I love everything pumpkin, specially this oreos. They are amazing and rich in flavor. You can really taste the pumpkin
Carol M.
Carol M.
Bakersfield, CA
Good, but a little too sweet for me. Could use a regular cookie on the outside and a little less sugar in the creme.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Anyone who says you need less pumpkin in your life is not your friend. Thank you Oreo for feeding into my addiction
Davie Y.
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Pretty good, perfect for Fall. Tastes kind of how you would think it tastes. Regular Oreos with hint of cinnamon. .
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.