BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Kayla C.
Avoca, PA
I love all pumpkin things, and these Oreos are no exception. I love that the pumpkin is sandwiched between a vanilla cookie, as it gives a pumpkin pie effect that is to die for. I would love to try making a vanilla dirt dessert with these!
Jennifer H.
Absolutely in love. My favorite Oreo thus far. I wish I could've found a huge package of these. Sweet with just the right amount of pumpkin spice flavor. Sadly they didn't last long in my house. One of those flavors you wish they made year round. Definetly a holiday treat must have for the pumpkin spice lovers out there.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Even though I'm a little sick of the pumpkin spice craze, I had to try the Oreos. These tasted good and kind of tasted like pumpkin. Flavor wasn't quite strong enough
Lauren M.
New Port Richey, FL
These are AH-mazing!!!!! I love all things pumpkin and these little guys are on point!!! Some pumpkin flavored items don't really taste that good but these definitely do!!!
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
These Oreos are the only flavored ones besides the original that I like, and they are amazing! I can only find them seasonally and they literally fly off the shelves at my local stores!
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
I like these. I am not a fan of the PSL from Starbucks, and am glad these do no taste that strong. They do not give off a strong pumpkin flavor and are sweet. i give these two thumbs up.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
I usually like pumpkin spice flavored things, but this one was not good. The cream was almost chunky with a terrible aftertaste.
Nasim L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm very skeptical about pumpkin spice products. I mean what can really taste exactly like pumpkin with a ton of autumnal spices? Well the Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Oreos surprisingly gave a strong taste of spices like cinnamon and all spice. Missed out a bit on the taste of pumpkin which is why I gave it four stars but overall, I'd stock up on enough to to last me a year!
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
Tastes very cinnamony. If you like that kind of spiced dessert you might like these. I can't really eat too many of these, but my family chows down on them. Not a big fan, they are really artificial tasting.
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
These pumpkin spice cream Oreos are just awful. They don't taste very good to begin with, but the fact that they leave a really gross aftertaste in my mouth makes them even worse. I'd highly suggest steering clear from these.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.