BY OREO

N T.
N T.
Perfect for fall holidays. Like the pumpkin spice flavor. The color makes people happy. I also use it for crust of pumpkin cheese cake.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
My mom loves pumpkin everything and was really excited for this product but found herself disappointed. This wasn't what she expected.
Kelsey  D.
Kelsey D.
These are hands down my favorite pumpkin cookies ever! I always eat them when fall comes around and it's my favorite pumpkin snack
Heather T.
Heather T.
Jacksonville, NC
They're obviously artificially flavored but I love the pumpkin spice anyway. It's the main reason I love fall. Pumpkin everything.
NaAja T.
NaAja T.
Yuuuuuuunnnm , I'm willing to try almost anything when it comes to pumpkin. Sweeeet so can't have too many. But simply delicious.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I love Pumpkin Spice but these cookies actually had a soapy taste to them. Really strange and they are higher than regular Oreos.
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
I don't like it at all, its not my favorite flavor, I try it once and not a fan. Maybe could be because I don't like the pumpkin.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
I usually like pumpkin spice flavored things, but this one was not good. The cream was almost chunky with a terrible aftertaste.
Cora J.
Cora J.
Oreo needs to stop making cookies with 500 different flavors. These pumpkin ones were terrible! A dirty sock would taste better.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Poteau
Delicious! Pumpkin Spice flavor by itself is very good, and added in with Oreo's perfect cookie-cream combo it becomes PERFECT!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?