BY OREO

Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
These cookies need to be out all year round and not just in the fall. I can never find them when they are out. I'm lucky to be able to get one pack.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
These are so good and addicting. I think they only gave them around the holidays. The pumpkin is so sweet and compliments the white cookie so well.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
These are the best when they come around Halloween time. They taste so good, anything pumpkin does haha but pumpkin Oreos are seriously delicious.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Did not taste appealing at all. My friend shared some with me and it tasted worse than any other non-pumpkin spice latte original product before.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn , IL
These cookies taste like the holidays! I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin spice! These are good alone or when you make them into oreo truffles!
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Tastes like pumpkin flavored thing but you can definitely taste how artificial it is. I love pumpkin and I love Oreos but these were just ok.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
As a pumpkin spice fan, I had to try these. I found them to be a great dessert with a glass of milk. The pumpkin spice wasn't overly spicy.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
Washington, DC
Thanksgiving Cookie
Halloween Cookie
Ash K.
Ash K.
Not sure I liked this in an Oreo. I thought I would but just doesn't mix. Very sweet almost made my teeth hurt! I love pumpkin spice too :(
N T.
N T.
Perfect for fall holidays. Like the pumpkin spice flavor. The color makes people happy. I also use it for crust of pumpkin cheese cake.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.