BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I'm not big on Pumpkin anything, but These cookies are thankfully one of them! I also loved the Fruit Punch ones they came out with one spring or summer, as well as the thins in mint. I'm not one for mint unless its a small altoid.

highly recommend
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
As much as I love pumpkin flavored things, I wasn't a huge fan of these. It was too sweet.
Elena W.
Abingdon, VA
These are gross. That is all. I'm not a fan. Pumpkin ores is just wrong. Yuck. Maybe fans of pumpkin flavor would enjoy. But they just aren't really for me. I wouldn't but these again or try them again. No, definitely just no. No Oreo, no pumpkin.
Ka K.
My favorite Oreo special flavor, as soon as the leaves start changing color, I look for these babies. The golden Oreos perfectly complement the pumpkin spice center that tastes far better than the famed "PSL".
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
These Oreos are the only flavored ones besides the original that I like, and they are amazing! I can only find them seasonally and they literally fly off the shelves at my local stores!
Yadira S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can't ever contain myself to only have one or a few.... A row always ends up being eaten
Jennifer J.
newburgh, IN
These were amazing! I love all things pumpkin spice and will def purchase again! lets change it up and add some chocolate cookie tho! pumpkin and chocolate go great together! love that oreo branches out with their flavors! great taste and great item!
Emily A.
Sylmar , CA
I like these Oreos, and they are a fun seasonal item that really do taste like pumpkin spice! However I'm such a fan of ordinary Oreos and these are just a completely different cookie! They're great to add to a party platter for Halloween!
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
If you like pumpkin spice you'll love these. They taste so good. Definitely a nice pumpkin snack to have.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are wonderful!!!! They taste amazing! They are a bit sweet but not enough where I can't eat them. I bought these at Walmart and they were at a good price.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.