BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Ka K.
My favorite Oreo special flavor, as soon as the leaves start changing color, I look for these babies. The golden Oreos perfectly complement the pumpkin spice center that tastes far better than the famed "PSL".
Nelofer S.
Glenview, IL
These cookies are absolutely delicious. You wouldn't think it, but they have a yummy tang to them. I love purchasing and sampling different Oreo flavors, and I would definitely buy this again next Halloween.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
Tastes very cinnamony. If you like that kind of spiced dessert you might like these. I can't really eat too many of these, but my family chows down on them. Not a big fan, they are really artificial tasting.
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pretty good taste . Not too strong not to bad, I buy them every year for thanksgiving season. I would recommend them and they dont compare to any pumpkin spice cookies out there .
Erika B.
So I loved these when I first tried them. However the filling begins to taste like a lotiony wax. It's not a good flavor. Initially it tastes fine, but then your taste buds realize that something isn't quite right.
Alexa R.
Sacramento, CA
These taste just like pumpkin pie! It's like having mini pumpkin pies that you can easily take with you anywhere. They have just the right amount of pumpkin flavor; however, they may be too sweet for some.
Sarah P.
Rindge, NH
I swear to God, if anyone goes near my pumpkin spice oreos, I will fight them. These are one of those things where you look at it like "eww, that sounds nasty. I have to try it" and it turns out to be amazing. For best results, dip those bad boys in hot chocolate before eating
Karla P.
Oxnard, CA
My favorite time of the year is fall and nothin is better than having some pumpkin spice Oreos. Regular Oreos are great just imagine pumpkin spice Oreos? Thy just melt in your mouth! Definelty amazing!
Kamariah R.
Burien, WA
I honestly despise the pumpkin spice craze more than most. I don't think that everything needs to be pumpkin flavored just because it happens to be fall.

These pumpkin spice Oreos are the exception. I could not stop eating them. The filling is the perfect balance of sweet and spice and the white cookie compliments it perfectly. I'll definitely get these again before the season is over!
Brenda O.
Harlingen, TX
Omg these cookies are like you died and went to heaven. I love fall its my fav all year and when these cookies. Came out i biught 10 packs to last for 4 months. It made it seems like fall never left
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?