BY OREO

Tessa R.
Atlanta, GA
Basic white girl alert! Loved these Oreos so much. They taste just like pumpkin spice everything. OBSESSED! Can't wait for these to be on the shelves again.
Jessica H.
Biglerville, PA
If you loves sweets and cookies and anything with pumpkin spice this is your go to. It taste just like a pumpkin spice latte or like a piece of pumpkin pie.
launa d.
Tried these out on a dare and they are actually amazing. I am a pumpkin addict but these just took everything to the next level. definitely a repeat buyer.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Holly crap these are amazing.! Perfect for anyone who lives the PSL life around fall. It's full of flavor but not over powering. It balances beautifully.
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
Delicious for the pumpkin obsessed fall lovers like myself! I always scoop me these up during the time they are released and they don't last very long!
Rose C.
Gloucester City, NJ
Theses honestly weren't as good as I was hoping .. they didn't even taste like pumpkin .. and they didn't soak up milk that well .. wouldn't buy again
Hillary R.
Obsessed with these ! Every fall season they are released I buy at least 4 boxes! They don't taste artificial at all '! Taste great paired with milk !
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
These were surprisingly super good. I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin but I enjoyed these. I may be crazy but to me, they tasted more like ginger snaps.
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
These cookies need to be out all year round and not just in the fall. I can never find them when they are out. I'm lucky to be able to get one pack.
Jennifer T.
These are so good and addicting. I think they only gave them around the holidays. The pumpkin is so sweet and compliments the white cookie so well.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.