BY OREO

Brooke D.
Ventura, CA
I love these for the fall! They're pretty sweet, so I can only eat a few at a time really, but they're so delicious. They're also not that expensive and they come with a lot in each pack, so they end up lasting me for weeks. Definitely would recommend them!
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN
my husband loves these cookies. I do not, though. I think the shortbread cookie is not anywhere near as tasty as the chocolate cookie and even though I love pumpkin pie, I don't care for just pumpkin spice products.
Cassandra A.
Mexia, TX
Omg these cookies were the best ever. Of all the different Oreos flavors this is the best aside from the original. The price stays the same and never varies which is awesome. All in all great smell, flavor and all.
Lauren N.
Mesa, AZ
I wish these Oreos were available year round. They are so tasty and hit the spot when you are needing a pumpkin spice pick me up! They are full of yummy flavor. I highly recommend these to friends and family!
Alyssa F.
If you have a super sweet tooth and crave the cult classic pumpkin spice flavor, definitely give these a try! The cookie is nice and soft, easy to bite into and the cream filling is the perfect pumpkin pie flavor.
Ka K.
My favorite Oreo special flavor, as soon as the leaves start changing color, I look for these babies. The golden Oreos perfectly complement the pumpkin spice center that tastes far better than the famed "PSL".
Jessica F.
Toledo, OH
I know pumpkin spice is everywhere in the fall but these cookies are my favorite pumpkin spice product. Oreo's does a really good job with their crazy flavors and the cookies are as addicting as the original flavors. They are far from healthy though which is why they're only getting 4 stars.
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pretty good taste . Not too strong not to bad, I buy them every year for thanksgiving season. I would recommend them and they dont compare to any pumpkin spice cookies out there .
Erika B.
So I loved these when I first tried them. However the filling begins to taste like a lotiony wax. It's not a good flavor. Initially it tastes fine, but then your taste buds realize that something isn't quite right.
Alexa R.
Sacramento, CA
These taste just like pumpkin pie! It's like having mini pumpkin pies that you can easily take with you anywhere. They have just the right amount of pumpkin flavor; however, they may be too sweet for some.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?