BY OREO

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
OMG. If I love Oreos (and I do), then I am IN love with this flavor of Oreo. It's such a shame that it's a limited edition. When they came out, my brother in law, sister and I drove from store to store, even out of town, to stock up on these guys. They are the best flavor out of all of them! I buy a lot of pupmkin flavored goodies - but they perfected the pumpkin flavor. I think it's the spice - it's just the right blend.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Kissimmee, FL
It sounded weird at first, but these are the best of all the special flavored Oreos. Its just the right amount of spice and the graham flavored wafers are the perfect crust to this "pumpkin pie". The only sad part is that I have to wai for fall to get more. My wife just asked about them the other day. Fall can't get here fast enough. lol
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
Eh. These are okay. I bought them as a change from regular Oreos in our home and although it says pumpkin spice, the spice is too strong for my taste. They also have a weird after taste that I wish it didn't have. Maybe if they make it more pumpkin and less extra spice I'll be compelled to try it again someday.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I love these cookies! I love all things pumpkin spice, and these definitely do the trick. They are spicy enough- but still very sweet. I do wish they came in the original chocolate cookie, but I don't mind the golden cookie. They are just delicious, and if you like pumpkin treats.. you will not be disappointed!
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Every year when these come out I run around like a chicken with my head cut off they are so good I get so excited the only thing I wish is that they were made with the chocolate cookies to but they are amazing anyway if u love pumpkin like I do then u will definitely enjoy these let your self have a nice treat
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Windsor Locks, CT
I always look forward to autumn because that is when pumpkin flavored food & drinks come out. These are very good. They are affordable. They aren't too overpowering with pumpkin, but they are delicious. I could eat the whole package if you let me. For those of you who love pumpkin spice, pick these up.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
i was actually excited to try these they definitely had the pumpkin spice flavor. i have gotten oreos before. i didnt like the artificial taste it had it was way too sweet. i felt more unhealthy eating these than regular oreos. i would not recommend to others. too sweet and artificial tasting to me.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Lehi , UT
Love these! I have to buy everything pumpkin spice and this doesn't disappoint at all! I did wonder how they would taste with the chocolate cookie part though.. The box was smaller than usual but I guess they away with it being pumpkin spice. PUT THEM IN A MILKSHAKE!!! You can thank me later #basicb
Allie B.
Allie B.
I am obsessed with fall and these are one of the reasons. They are the absolute best Oreos I've ever had. I buy them at least two packages at a time. So be careful because they can be dangerous if you're on a diet. If you haven't had these though, you have to get some the second you see them.
Juan M.
Juan M.
Can't wait for these to come back out in the fall. I love Oreos and the oreo brand period, but really love this pumpkin spice flavor. The cookie is rich and the creme doesn't taste artificial or weird, it tastes just like pumpkin spice should and I will purchase when they are back in stores.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?