BY OREO

Lacey N.
Houghton Lake
Pumpkin is my favorite flavor, and autumn is my favorite for the pumpkin spice everything! These Oreos, however, taught me the hard way that just because it says pumpkin spice does not mean it is tasty. I ate two just to make sure I really hated them, then tossed them in frustration.
McKenzie m.
okay so i cant find the dunkin donuts oreo so im gonna write my review for those here . they are the actual best flavor of oreo ever created . dont make them limited edition . bring them back !
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly hated these. They tasted dry and plainclothes and tasted more like spice than pumpkin. I couldn’t even eat the whole pack, I just threw them away. Definitely won’t repurchase.
Meghan C.
I saw these at the grocery store around Halloween and I wasn't too sure if I would like them or not. I love most pumpkin spice food so I thought I would try these Oreos out! I enjoyed them but can only eat 3 at a time or else all the sugar will give me a stomach ache. The packaging is smaller than the original oreos but other than that they look the same. The middle is orange from the pumpkin spice flavoring :)
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay even if you think pumpkin spice is white girl pretentious crap, if you like the taste of pumpkin in any way shape or form you will LOVE these. They subtle yet flavorful, overwhelmingly good but not over powering your senses like the spice usually does. I miss these in the off season, they are the only pumpkin spice craving i've ever gotten. Y'all want your pumpkin spice latte's, just give me these oreos!
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I don't know how I feel about these. They kuterally taste like a pumpkin spice latte. To some, I imagine this is a great thing. To me, it was weird. There was a bit if a chemically taste. It wasn't terrible, but i wouldn't repurchase.
Brianne P.
LYNNWOOD, WA
Oreo needs to stop with the crazy flavors.  This tasted so artificial I couldn't even finish the package.  The color is off putting and did not make me feel like I was eating a quality Oreo product.  It was way too sugary, even for a cookie.  It also seemed soggy and just way below the Oreo standards.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These were sooooo goood when I got them I was so upset I didn't eat more. I didn't think they would be that good but to my surprise they were. I usually buy the regular Oreos but I decided to give these a try and was so surprised at how good they were 😋
Diana H.
I bought this around October and omg they're so good! Crunchy and sweet! I swear I can't have just one! I love the vanilla flavor mixed in with the pumpkin spice, such a great combination! I would definitely recommend others to try this!
Kirsten L.
Cottageville, SC
These are some of the best Oreos I have had in a very ling time. I even brought them to work on Friday to share during lunch and they were a huge hit. It does not have an overwhelming pumpkin flavor but just the right amount. And the best part about them is how great they smell.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?