Oreo Limited Edition Apple Pie Sandwich Cookies, 10.7 oz [Apple Pie] uploaded by Marquita S.Oreo Limited Edition Apple Pie Sandwich Cookies, 10.7 oz [Apple Pie] uploaded by Erin C.

BY NABISCO

Brand new, limited edition Apple Pie flavor crème Oreos. Get this flavor before time runs out! Your favorite comfort food has teamed up with your favorite cookie to create an unforgettable, limited edition flavor. Try it while you can!

Oreo Apple Pie Cookies pairs the delicious taste of a graham cracker pie crust with an all-American apple pie flavored crème filling.; Oreo Apple Pie Sandwich Cookies! Limited Edition! New Release! Delicious!; A new twist on an old-fashioned comfort food.; No fork required for this apple pie.; Kosher; zero trans fat.

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Target
I wasn’t sure about these when I first saw them but a relative gave me one to try and now I’m hooked. You mainly taste the graham cracker and cinnamon. The apple taste is there but it’s not that strong. If you like cinnamon graham crackers, you will probably like these.
Erin C.
Lawton, OK
Holy autumn! These are so good. The fluffy filling is like apple cheesecake! And the cookies are graham cracker. Just enough spice to make it good. This will make a cup of coffee into heaven.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I just tried these today and WOW, they’re amazing! I love the graham cracker cookie and the filling is so pungent. These will make sure a great fall snack. I highly recommend giving them a try!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Apple Pie  Oreos are good. They taste just like a Apple pie. I love the graham cracker flavor. I recommend you give these cookies a try.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so delicious! My whole family just devoured a whole pack. I will keep these in stock as long as they are on the shelves.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am not a fan of apples or apple pie, it is a dessert I do not enjoy, but these Oreos were pretty good. It kinda tasted like cinammon to me and at the end tasted a little bit of apple. They are not my favorite ones and maybe I would not buy them again because I prefer other flavors.