Oreo Ice Cream Cake uploaded by Sutvinder K.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this delicious? I would love to try this cake.1 Answers
  • Is this a good party cake?2 Answers
  • This looks soooo good! Has anyone actually tried it?4 Answers
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
Ice cream cake is one of the best ways I solve sweet tooth cravings! they are just so good its hard to resist. Especially with oreos, I can eat it no matter what the weather is outdoors. If you haven't tried I say stop by your local grocery store and pick it up!
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
This cake is so good I got it on my birthday and I low key wanted to finish it all by myself and not share that is how good it was totally recommend this and you can get this at Walmart
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
This was not a bad cake. I wish it would have had bigger chunks of Oreo or at least more. It was most all ice cream with every random bite having crumbs of cookie with it.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
YES YES!!!! My husband and kids was so happy when we saw this Oreo ice cream cake, so my daughters birthday saw around the corner and she had to have this cake, it was like it came from Dairy Queen or Baskin-Robbins, we was all fighting over the big cookies in the middle but since it was my daughters birthday she got it! But now every time we have a birthday this is the cake we get, until we get tired of it but don't think we will especially with it being only $10!!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
This cake is a favorite in my household! So sweet and delicious with just the right amount of cookie and the right amount of ice cream! I love this cake! It really is amazing and wonderful and not terribly priced for what you get and how good it is! I have recommended this to mom's for kids birthdays or even to people I know for special events!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got this for my birthday and we ate it as one of my birthday cakes and it was okay. I would not buy it again but it was alright. I am not a big fan of oreos but the ice cream cake part was pretty good. The icing was my favorite part. If you like oreos I highly recommend, but if you don't try it to u might like it.
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of the best oreo ice cream cake i hav ever had..  I love oreo cookies and this icecream is what brings your mood back...I have this stocked up and in summers its my favourite to have whenever its hot and i need something to cool off..YOu should definitely buy
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
When Oreo meets Ice cream it is like heaven. I usually stock up during the summer because they are so addicting. The flavor is just amazing I simply can't get enough. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves Oreo which is everyone .
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
What better way to have ice cream the with oreos? I'm not the biggest fan of ice cream cakes ( I just think they are amazing by themselves lol). But this ice cream cake is just bomb! Definitely good for any occasions and cheat meals lol
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
We buy these cakes at Food City almost every birthday! I like the idea of not having to make a cake and rick ruining it so it's nice to be able to freeze this and be done! It tastes great but for the price, you don't get much.
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This looks soooo good! Has anyone actually tried it?
Margaret F.
Is this a good party cake?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this delicious? I would love to try this cake.