Oreo Ice Cream Cake uploaded by Sutvinder K.

BY OREO #35 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Oreo Premium Ice Cream Cake.
Creamy vanilla ice cream with Oreo®.
Cookie pieces topped with whipped icing. see more...

Samantha S.
Southlake, TX
Favorite mix of things! Oreos, Ice cream, and cake! So yummy, not healthy but that's an obvious one. I had one of these at every birthday of mine and was a huge hit every time! I can't wait to have kids so I can get one of these on their birthday! Yum
Samantha T.
Oreos + ice cream = heaven and this cake proves that equation to be accurate. If you love Oreos then this is he cake for you. It's creamy with a little crunchy from the Oreo cookie pieces.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
amo el helado y amo las oreos, dios mio esto es espectacular la union de estas dos maravillas me encanta, quiero probar
allyson w.

They are too rich can take them any place sno practices are expensive are my favorite cookies loveeee very good
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I got this for my birthday and we ate it as one of my birthday cakes and it was okay. I would not buy it again but it was alright. I am not a big fan of oreos but the ice cream cake part was pretty good. The icing was my favorite part. If you like oreos I highly recommend, but if you don't try it to u might like it.
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
Ice cream cake is one of the best ways I solve sweet tooth cravings! they are just so good its hard to resist. Especially with oreos, I can eat it no matter what the weather is outdoors. If you haven't tried I say stop by your local grocery store and pick it up!
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
This cake is so good I got it on my birthday and I low key wanted to finish it all by myself and not share that is how good it was totally recommend this and you can get this at Walmart
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
What better way to have ice cream the with oreos? I'm not the biggest fan of ice cream cakes ( I just think they are amazing by themselves lol). But this ice cream cake is just bomb! Definitely good for any occasions and cheat meals lol
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
We buy these cakes at Food City almost every birthday! I like the idea of not having to make a cake and rick ruining it so it's nice to be able to freeze this and be done! It tastes great but for the price, you don't get much.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I got this from Safeway for hubby's birthday last month. He loves Oreo's (like the rest of us)! This cake was such a mess! Unboxing it got oreo crumbs everywhere! EVERYWHERE! There was such a huge excess of oreo crust/crumbs!
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This looks soooo good! Has anyone actually tried it?
Margaret F.
Is this a good party cake?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this delicious? I would love to try this cake.