Oreo Ice Cream Cake uploaded by Sutvinder K.

BY OREO #40 in Frozen Dessert

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this delicious? I would love to try this cake.1 Answers
  • Is this a good party cake?2 Answers
  • This looks soooo good! Has anyone actually tried it?4 Answers
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
YES YES!!!! My husband and kids was so happy when we saw this Oreo ice cream cake, so my daughters birthday saw around the corner and she had to have this cake, it was like it came from Dairy Queen or Baskin-Robbins, we was all fighting over the big cookies in the middle but since it was my daughters birthday she got it! But now every time we have a birthday this is the cake we get, until we get tired of it but don't think we will especially with it being only $10!!
Liz. đź’‹.
Thurman, OH
This cake is a favorite in my household! So sweet and delicious with just the right amount of cookie and the right amount of ice cream! I love this cake! It really is amazing and wonderful and not terribly priced for what you get and how good it is! I have recommended this to mom's for kids birthdays or even to people I know for special events!
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of the best oreo ice cream cake i hav ever had..  I love oreo cookies and this icecream is what brings your mood back...I have this stocked up and in summers its my favourite to have whenever its hot and i need something to cool off..YOu should definitely buy
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
When Oreo meets Ice cream it is like heaven. I usually stock up during the summer because they are so addicting. The flavor is just amazing I simply can't get enough. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves Oreo which is everyone .
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
What better way to have ice cream the with oreos? I'm not the biggest fan of ice cream cakes ( I just think they are amazing by themselves lol). But this ice cream cake is just bomb! Definitely good for any occasions and cheat meals lol
Sariah C.
Akron, OH
The first time I tried this was for my stepdad birthday. It was very good it taste like the cookies and creme ice cream. It's very easy to prepare all you have to do take the cake out of the box and cut them in to slices and enjoy.
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
We buy these cakes at Food City almost every birthday! I like the idea of not having to make a cake and rick ruining it so it's nice to be able to freeze this and be done! It tastes great but for the price, you don't get much.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is everything I imagined it to be. I love Oreos and ice cream cake so this is perfect! My kids always beg me to get this cake when I go to the store. I buy this at Walmart and it is affordable. I recommend this to others.
erika o.
Got
It for my bf on his birthday and we all
Loved it cookies and cream ice cream
I got it at Walmart for a good
Price to :) you wont be disappointed the bottom
Part is a big oreo best part :) not
Too sweet just perfect for me
Magaly P.
San Benito, TX
If there's anything I love on this earth is...THIS RIGHT HERE. If you love chocolate as much as I do, this is for you. It's ice cream but with Oreos and it's a cake and...what more could anyone possibly ask for???
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This looks soooo good! Has anyone actually tried it?
Margaret F.
Is this a good party cake?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this delicious? I would love to try this cake.

back