Oreo Handi-Snacks Packs Cookie Sticks 'N Creme Dip uploaded by chelsea j.Oreo Handi-Snacks Packs Cookie Sticks 'N Creme Dip uploaded by Iris R.Oreo Handi-Snacks Packs Cookie Sticks 'N Creme Dip uploaded by Leslie M.

BY OREO #51 in Cookies

Oreo Handi-Snacks Cookie Sticks "N Creme Dip Snack Packs - 6.
Nabisco.
Per pack:
140 calories.
1g sat fat: 5% DV.
100mg sodium: 4% DV.
13g sugars.
6-1 oz (28g) packs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chrystie D.
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
When I first got this I was like oh this is a copy of crackers and dip when I taste these These are so delicious they were so sweet and I love the creamy cream that goes with the Oreo sticks and I love that you can get a bunch of them these are perfect for on-the-go at home alone or even with a couple of friends these are perfect for the kids adults or even the elderly and they are easy to pack for lunches I would recommend these products
Liz H.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Oh my goodness these are addicting!! Now I am in control of the amount of tasty frosting to cookie ratio! Wahahahaha!! Not to mention kids love them. I love taking these with us to the beach. They are easy to eat and you don't have to worry about sea gulls stealing your leftovers. I personally have lost two half eaten trays of Oreos to those darn birds! Give these a try, they are definitely delicious!
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Son perfectas, quiero probaralas en esta presentación. Mis galletas favoritas, tienen buen sabor, además tienen muchas presentaciones, las americanas, las tradicionales, de vainilla, mini oreos, la fudges. Las recomiendo 100% su precio es accesible, y me encanta cuando haces ediciones especiales ofertas o nuevas presentaciones. Las amo
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
My kids love this snack. My whole family is a big fan of oreo cookies, and they just took it to the next lever. these handi-snacks are great to have in the house, for when you are on the go and you need a quick snack for the kids. you can keeps them in your bag. And they have fun dipping the cookie into the cream.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I love these! They are a great little pick me up in the day plus I feel like this is a better option than having a pack of Oreo's at your desk! They are great to pack in my lunch and would be great for kids school lunches as well. I think they are very reasonably priced and great for kids and adults.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
These are great to pack for long rides in the car like when travelling on vacation! My kids love having their own individually packaged snacks. I do too because it's less hassle on me. I don't have to pack individually for all of them and less fighting between each other! They are also delicious!
Oreo Handi-Snacks packs are perfect for school lunches to pack as an occasional treat. I have had them a few times and I have thoroughly enjoyed them. I have bought them at Walmart where I do most of my shopping. I would recommend them to people who are in need of extra snacks to pack
Court D.
Court D.
Waipahu, HI
Tried this before but I prefer the original Oreo. I never bought it again. It's not that it was bad tasting it just wasn't the same as eating an Oreo which is what I was expecting. I think it's a fun snack for kids but for you want the satisfaction of the original don't get this.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Brooklyn, NY
These Hand - snacks Oreos are great they are very convenient fit in my purse or my dipar bag and always a great snack for my boys on the go they taste awesome my boys always have them on my shopping list especially with summer here and everybody always going to the zoos and parks
Delani W.
Delani W.
These are amazing!! they are perfect for on the go trips. they aren't the healthiest snack ever but it's affordable and portable. it's just as good as the pretzel one or the bread type one. I really like these all in all. especially if you like Oreos you'll like this.
Janie M.
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can't find these????!!!! where are they???
Lanie P.
Lanie P.
Moncks Corner, SC
Where can I buy these!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Nashville , TN
These look so good. Does the dipping sauce taste like the creme in actual Oreos? Or no?
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they still sell them?
Tabitha T.