BY OREO #64 in Cookies

Kaaryn S.
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the holiday oreos! They have more filling than the normal ones, and to me, they are just more fun to eat. I like that they put different pictures on the the cookies as well, instead of just the normal flower pattern they will put something like bats or ghosts for halloween, and springtime things for spring. Its attention to details like that, that makes me a repeat customer! I wish they were cheaper, but they are worth the little extra you pay.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
I love to have this cookies in bowls on halloween, they bring a sense of festivity, they are really fun and also they are very delicious cooking. I find that it stains my tongue but just a bit, so I can get over that. Overall if you're looking cookies for halloween, look no more, the price is a bit higher than the original ones, but they are worth it.
Lara G.
Lara G.
Austin, TX
THESE ARE ONE OF MY GUILTIEST PLEASURES. Forget I normally avoid dies and processed foods in general, but there is something about dyed Oreo creme that just GETS ME. Without fail these are in my cart, these are in my freezer (yes, try it), these are shamelessly shared with co-workers so I don't eat the entire packet in one (er, two) sittings.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
YUMMM. There isn't usually anything better than an Oreo.. Except for the limited edition holiday Oreos! The colors seem to make them taste even better, if that is possible. They are a favorite for the adults and kids in my house. They are a good little treat for the kids to have after school, or to binge eat while watching a movie.
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Best tasting cookies i like these more than the regular ones not sure if the color atracts me but its real pretty and sweet these are better than the regular enough said the taste is different if you taste the youll see i eat these with milk or crush them up in my cereal and mix then eat theyre so yummy yall should give it a try!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fontana, CA
People say it's suppose to taste the same as the original Oreos just added food coloring but they taste completely different and I actually prefer them! Whenever it's any holiday season j always purchase the holiday theme Oreos because of the yummy taste! But these are totally my favorite because Halloween is favorite holiday.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
omg, can oreo's get any better. an orange filling with chocolate has got to be one of the best ideas ever..am going to have to find them and hide me a bag of them somewhere so I don't have to share. I am a repeat customer of oreo's and highly recommend these to others.. price isn't to bad for what you get.
Staci C.
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
There is just something about these orange cream Oreo cookies for Halloween that is so much better than the regular Oreos. I cannot wait until halloween comes around so that I can get these every year. I love them so much, they are the most delicious cookies. delicious, creamy, who doesn't love Oreos?
Wanda D.
Wanda D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Absolutely one of my #HalloweenEssentials because they delicious! The creme inside is a great way to get you in the mood for Halloween but also tastes great. I just hate they are only around once a year, but I know with the other holidays coming up, there is more #deliciousness just around the corner!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Talladega, AL
These by far are my most favorite Oreos!!!!!! I just finished a bag matter of fact. The Halloween theme on the cookies are fun and the taste is AMAZING! Most people day they taste the same a regular Oreos but to me they taste just a bit sweeter! Plus I love the Halloween colors so do my children!!!
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Ashleigh W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?