BY OREO

Serving Size: 2 pieces

Dietary Needs: Kosher

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Package type: Individual item multi-serving

Cookie or bar type: Sandwich cookie

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Servings: 10, Exact

Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not usually an Oreo girl, but I LOVE Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake bars, so these intrigued me. I picked up a pack and instantly fell in love. The strawberry bits in the vanilla cookie are delish and the creme is amazing, these are cookies I eat in bites not the usual peel apart way. I'm going to ha e to hoard these! My fiancé also loves them, we both agree they're the BEST flavor Oreo has done so far. And my fiancé is an Oreo fanatic! I'd love them even more if they made a thins version! Overall I'm in love with these, you did good Oreo, you did good!
Molly H.
Waukesha
I love trying all of the new Oreo flavors. These are pretty good and rank mid-range for me. They do taste extremely similar to the strawberry shortcake ice cream bars, but they are not the best on the scale of new Oreo flavos. They were fun to try, but I don't know that I would get them again.
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this last night expecting a different taste. I think the texture of this flavor is what I don’t like. The texture isn’t like a a regular Oreo and I think that’s why I’m disappointed. I was expecting that Oreo cookie but with a different flavor.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
So good they taste just like the ice creams and remind me of my childhood. Plus the golden top makes it. I could eat this whole package. One of my top favorite Oreo flavors. I’ll be sad when they take them off the shelf
Barbie L.
I tried this recently and it definitely one of my favorite Oreos!!! It is soooooo good!!! I have tried all this new flavors that they come up with and this one is on the top of my list of goodness! Lol.
Amanda W.
10/10 recommend! They are seriously so good and wish they weren’t limited edition. I bought a backup of these Incase they aren’t at Walmart the next time I go. They truly do taste like the ice cream bar.
Tomi Jo C.
Allendale, MI
These are fantastic! Great strawberry tastes in every bite. These are one of my faves so far. Hope they bring these back next summer!