BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
Lift.
Easy open pull tab.
Sealed, Slit appears when opened. see more...

• Do you dip in milk? Add peanut butter?5 Answers
  • Who else enjoys dunking (or drowning) their Oreos in a big glass ...6 Answers
  • Does anyone think the double stuff cookies have become smaller an...19 Answers
Reviews (2031)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love oreos double stuff.. a good cold glass of milk and these is a complete mood changer for anyone.. can't go wrong!" in 14 reviews
  • "of all your bills this is the best story on the blockthese are the best Oreos out therethe double stuff is that the right amount of cream filling goes well with milk" in 7 reviews
  • "A few oreos and a cold glass of milk is my all time favorite combination! " in 6 reviews
  • "When I realize this existed it was like heaven, I like so much that there is so much white stuff, it is so much better and delicious " in 6 reviews
  • "Life doesn't get much better than a bag of double stuffed Oreos and a tall glass of ice cold milk." in 5 reviews
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I cannot cut myself off when I am dipping these in milk. I never have liked milk and don't drink it, but when I get a double-stuffed Oreo it is so good if you dip it in milk for just a few seconds and let it soften up. The best part is that it is Double Stuffed so you get a good amount of the cream in the middle and that's my favorite part, so these and the ones they make that are double stuffed and surrounded by chocolate, are amazing, and I can never say no to those!
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
Now don't get me wrong I love Oreo's but I can not stand Double Stuffed Oreo's.  There is just too much filling in them.  I don't like how all the special holiday ones are all double stuffed now too, you can't even find them with original filling, so I quit buying the holiday ones.
Hallie R.
St Clr Shores, MI
Oreos are one of the most popular cookies in America, if not the world. I used these to make Oreo truffles and it turned out amazing. I was surprised because I don't care for Oreos "that" much. I'll eat the Golden Oreos before I eat traditional chocolate Oreo cookies. I am very happy with the Oreo brand. They made my truffles perfect!
Brittani L.
Aloha, OR
I used Oreo double stuf cookies to make my sons 6th birthday cake and it turned out so good! I added Oreos to the cake batter and to my homemade frosting and it was amazing! Also topped it off with crushed and whole Oreos! It was a major hit. We love Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies and will be using them a lot in our future dessert recipes!
Melanie A.
Bryan, TX
I love oreos!! The double stuffed is the ultimate snack! You get twice the amount of filling! I love to eat oreos with milk, ice cream by itself and mix it with other desserts! There are alot of imitators but there is only one oreo! I can always taste the difference!!
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
Who doesn’t love a traditional double stuf? I️ like to have cookies in the house for a late night snack, and for the occasional work snack. I️ love Oreos, but I️ feel like they recently are more easily broken. They fall apart without being touched! How do you eat a broken Oreo? I’ll continue to buy them for the taste. Just a little sad they don’t stick together.
Priscilla G.
Review for: Oreo Sandwich Cookies Double Stuf Chocolate 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 510 g, Stuff, Nabisco King Size 10-4, Nabisco Box, Family Size, Nabisco Creme Golden Variety Box, Nabisco, Nabisco Stuff
I love oreos. In every shape , size and stuffing form. They are so good especially with a big glass of milk. They are very affordable and I always recommend to others when they have a sweet tooth! (:
Christine B.
Gainesville, GA
When it comes to cookies I always say go big or go home! Why eat regular Oreos when there are double stuff oreos?? Double the cream! Double the amazing flavor!! Best oreo creation ever!!
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
These are the love of my life.  I would eat them every single day if I could.  They are perfect.  They can be dunked in milk if you'd like or they are delightful on their own.  Unfortunately, if I ate them every day, I wouldn't be able to fit through my front door...but everything in moderation right?
Cath K.
Weston, CT
Always a classic. Bought them to make these awesome brownies with cookie dough, Oreos and brownies. Of course they are always delicious. Great snack and dessert. I will be buying them again for regular eating and baking
T J.
Which is better in ice cream or a cool dip in milk?
Tiffany P.
Which is your favorite Oreo flavor?
Gena A.
Sitka, KY
Does anyone think the double stuff cookies have become smaller and less stuffed over the years?
Davey A.
Mount Vernon, OH
Are these better than the original Oreos?
Holly R.
Oreos are amazing cookies! Do you bite into the cookie or separate them and eat the filling first?