BY OREO #3 in Cookies

• Do you dip in milk? Add peanut butter?7 Answers
  • Do you prefer original Oreos or a flavored one ?8 Answers
  • Looks super delicious, I'd love to try it4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love oreos double stuff.. a good cold glass of milk and these is a complete mood changer for anyone.. can't go wrong!" in 14 reviews
  • "of all your bills this is the best story on the blockthese are the best Oreos out therethe double stuff is that the right amount of cream filling goes well with milk" in 7 reviews
  • "When I realize this existed it was like heaven, I like so much that there is so much white stuff, it is so much better and delicious " in 6 reviews
  • "A few oreos and a cold glass of milk is my all time favorite combination! " in 6 reviews
  • "Life doesn't get much better than a bag of double stuffed Oreos and a tall glass of ice cold milk." in 5 reviews
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wish I could give these 10 stars instead of 5 because they're my favorite cookies. I can literally eat the whole big package on my own. They're great with milk or with icecream. I also haven't tried any of the other flavors except for this one because I'm the type of person who doesn't want to spend money on something I've never tried before lol. But I love these so I recommend the double stuf
Amber G.
Newton
These are my favorite Oreo cookies.  The amount of filling is perfect and you get get the perfect amount of cookies in a package.  I love you buy them when they are on sale and then I buy them in bulk for my kids and all their friends who are always at my home.  Also  a great snack for the Grill Scout troop I run for the girls with allergies!
Annie M.
Milledgeville
DOUBLE STUFFE IS WHERE IT’S AT! I have always been a sucker for icing, so when these came out I went crazy. Oreos are a classic staple to my sugar filled diet. Add a glass of (lactose free) milk and I’ve got myself the perfect dessert! They pair great with any meal, or just a snack during a movie or while hanging with friends.
Sephora G.
Alamo, TX
Don't even get me started with Oreos! I am like the oreo addict I have to have my Oreos they are my number one favorite cookie they taste so good especially with milk even just typing this review makes me want to grab some oreos I love them so very much I love everything Oreo including my shakes and Oreo pancakes of course I would by again!
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
These are seriously my favorite cookie ever. When I was a kid there was only the topical Oreo, and I used to eat it with only one cookie and take the other one off so I could taste the icing too, and once these came out they changed the game! They're perfect! And even more amazing dipped in milk.
Sabrina S.
Oreos are my favorite! Double stuffed makes them so much tastier. They taste great with a glass of milk for a mid day snack! I also use them for baking (cookie balls, pies, etc.) and it’s all very delicious. They never disappoint and I love the seal packaging too. Keeps them fresh! I would definitely recommend.
Noel H.
Ragley, LA
Review for: Family Size more...
Oh man, now these are the BREAD AND BUTTER of cookies. My baby daddy just loves them. It’s the perfect amount of stuffing to stick a toothpick in and slide into a cold glass of red topped milk. He’s always a little nicer when I come home with a family size of these double stuffed Oreos.
jayden M.
Oreos and a prime part of my childhood! Every school party every party in general had these delicious chocolate sandwiches at them. I will forever love these cookies and if i ever crave cookies i will be sure to buy these and also check out their other interesting flavors as well!
Leea D.
Oreos go soooo fast in our house. My little sister loves them. So we have to restock a lot. The aren’t the healthiest but, they are delicious. Great for packing lunches. Easy and simple. Also not horrible with peanut butter. Looking for a chocolate cookie? Oreo is the way to go!
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
In Oreo land double stuff reigns supreme! Must dip in milk for at least 3 seconds before you eat. Don’t waste your money on any other kind of Oreo. Not something I buy all the time due to all the preservatives and lack of nutrition but the occasional Oreo is a welcome treat!
T J.
Which is better in ice cream or a cool dip in milk?
Tiffany P.
Which is your favorite Oreo flavor?
Davey A.
Mount Vernon, OH
Are these better than the original Oreos?
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
Does anyone think the double stuff cookies have become smaller and less stuffed over the years?
Holly R.
Oreos are amazing cookies! Do you bite into the cookie or separate them and eat the filling first?