OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies

State of Readiness: Ready to eat
Servings: 10, Approximate
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 0
Cookie or bar type: Sandwich cookie
Exterior container weight: 12.2 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies!
OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Lanae B.
OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Lanae B.
I tried this today and it tastes awesome. It was yummy and did not taste bitter. It did have a lot of chocolate but it did not taste like dark chocolate. Overall, I liked it but it was not what I thought it would be.
Pomona , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
So i am a loving for trying new items and this flavor is everything! Very chocolaty but good. I can have only a few at a time because the taste does get over whelming but either way it is good. I recommend if you like dark chocolate OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies
I love Oreos and I LOVE dark chocolate so I was pumped to try these. They are delicious! Super rich though, so I only eat 1 or 2 of these at a time. Affordable and a nice change of pace from regular Oreos. Definitely worth the purchase! OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies
Nutley, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite of all the Oreo flavors. It tastes like a more rich version of the original. I always find them at Shop Rite. Keep in mind that since this is a limited edition fl as vor you do get less per package than the original. They are the absolute best, though. 😋
Buffalo, MN
I have never been the biggest fan of oreos just because the creme was always to sweet. I saw these when grocery shopping and knew I had to try them just because I love dark chocolate. These definitely lived up to my expectations and I would purchase them again!
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Oreo Dark Chocolate Cookies are really a treat! They do not have that dark chocolate taste, it is more of a fudge fudgey taste but they are still very delicious. They are a nice treat when you are craving chocolate.
Athens, GA
OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Stacey C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sooooo yummy! Who doesn’t Love a sweet treat every now and then? in these take care of that chocolate craving!! The dark chocolate is rich and creamy!! Delicious
Waco, TX
My new favorite oreo cookie! It's so chocolatey and rich. They're definitely great for the price. I bought them at Kroeger but I'm sure they're available at many other stores as well.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Ann G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dark chocolate Oreo cookies are a delicious treat that I'm loving right now! I usually prefer dark chocolate because of the intense flavor,and these cookies dont disappoint!! I love that they are not too sweet,or bitter. The cocoa is on point. I recommend these Oreos!!
Fairview, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just found these in the store the other and they are delicious!! Let me say unlike most people I’m not super into Oreos. I’ll buy them for the house as a special treat but I always pass on them personally. However these are amazing and I’ve enjoyed a handful 😛

Looking for your answer?