BY OREO

• How good are these? 1 Answers
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
These are so tasty! I love the peanut butter flavor. We purchase these at the local HEB and have seen them at several grocery stores. They're not the healthiest thing on the planet, but they are a cookie with a cream filling, so what do you expect? I love the peanut butter flavor. We buy Oreos often and typically have one or two after dinner for dessert. :)
Gioellia B.
Gioellia B.
YUM. I'm a sucker for anything with peanut butter, let's be honest. These are definitely affordable at $2 each. Has a delicious combo of chocolate and a thick center of peanut butter. Absolutely delightfully delicious. I would totally recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
We love peanut butter it is one of my kids favorites and mine also. And we loved the oreos with the peanut butter on the middle we have also tried the peppermint in the middle and we didnt like those all that well. Just didnt taste right with oreos. But we love most of all oreos.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
South Bend, IN
These Oreos are the best Oreos on the market. I kid you not these will change your life. Ever since I got my first package I haven't gone back to normal Oreos. My boyfriend and I buy these in bulk. We grab a package each time we can. I would recommend these to everyone who asks.
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Oreos are America's favorite cookie. Everyone loves them, and I am happy that they have decided to make new filling flavors. One of my favorite midnight snacks is oreos with peanut butter, so I love this new cookie with peanut butter filling. They are very affordable too!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
These cookies are very good. I'm not a fan of the original oreo flavor, but the peanut butter Oreos are delicious. They remind me of the peanut butter patties that you can order from the Girl Scouts. I would recommend these to anyone who likes chocolate or peanut butter.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I love Oreos. Any kind of Oreos. These peanut butter ones are delicious. I would repurchase them any day. They aren't the worst for you and they are vegan, which is cool. If I'm going to snack on store bought cookies, I'm reaching for oreos. Its the smart thing to do.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
These are my favorite kind of Oreos! They are so delicious with the chocolate and the peanut butter. You can't go wrong there. And just a tip..dip them in black coffee then thank me later. It makes them that much more delicious and that works for regular Oreos too!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Gainesville, FL
These taste okay but I feel like nothing tops the original Oreo. I buy these at publix or target all the time but don't eat too many because they can make you feel sick. I also sometimes find recipes on Pinterest like Oreo truffles so these have multipurpose value!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fayetteville, AR
These are sooo amazing!!! The peanut butter cup ones aren't as good, even just the peanut butter side of those aren't. I've bought these before and will again, they're my favorite Oreos of the ones I've had. It's hard to eat only a couple at a time they're so good!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Are these good cookies to buy? What are your flavor of Oreo cookies?
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
I would like to try this, where do they sell these cookies?
Sahra-jessica F.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, Ontario
Omg! Where can I find these in Canada? These look delishious!!
Ali S.
Ali S.
Toronto
Do they taste like real peanuts butter does it have peanut butter does it taste fske