BY OREO #70 in Cookies

• Just bought first Halloween Oreos of the season! Oreo Cookies Hal...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try these but been scared are rhey any good do ...4 Answers
  • I am curious to try them for my birthday that is in halloween. What...1 Answers
Renay V.
Renay V.
Lafayette, IN
These are the best variety of oreos hands down. I always take seasonal oreos to carry ins and parties and tell peoplw they have to try them because they are the best. Usually I get blank stares and questions on why they are so good... trust me, these are better than the original and better than a double stuff. The cream middle is slightly softer and more filling than the original but not quite as much as a double stuff. A Halloween (or holiday) essential for sure. Same goes the the Christmas and Spring varieties! Delish!
Van Y.
Van Y.
Taste just the same as the original but with a fun color! The color did stain my teeth Orange for a while. Not sure if anyone else experienced that? They're more expensive than the original ones here at my stores. The original ones here costs about $2-$5 and these cost about $9-$11?
These are fun to throw in with your cool recipes though. But as someone who bakes often, I like to use the original ones and scrape off the creme and color them all sorts of colors.
Deigh D.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oreos are amazing. Orange Oreos that tie into Halloween are incredible. Oh, my zija, I am in love with these little confectionery babies. For some reason, the holidays seem a little brighter when you dye cream the colors that are traditionally associated with said holidays. Not only that, but Oreo raises the bar by also putting out crazy fall flavors like Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Spice. Are you kidding me?!?! Keep 'em coming and I'll keep buying them.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
These are so cute! I love that the flavor and consistency are the same as the regular Oreos sometimes they affect things slightly and makes the texture unbearable for me it doesn't happen with these. Oreos are a classic treat and a good snack instead of crazy candies that have tons of crazy ingredients I don't want to give my kids, yes these are healthy but they are a trusted brand with less things to worry about than others! Who doesn't love an Oreo?!
Jordan  W.
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
We love these Oreos we can never have enough to keep everyone satisfied in our house for whatever reason these taste the best to us whether it's just the food coloring or if there's an actual different taste to the cream on these cookies. We use these for a daily snack for an award for doing something good we take them with us when we go on trips we give these 2 trick or treaters we just absolutely love this cookies and can never have enough
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I don't know what it is about the halloween Oreos but they are by far my favorite type of Oreo ever! The second I see them in stores during fall I buy so many of them. Its one of those things you see during fall to get you into the halloween spirit. Not to mention the adorable packaging and detail on the Oreo's. Even if it just food dye. They have a different taste then the regular Oreos year round. LOVE these
Simone D.
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
Tis the season for everything Halloween themed! I love the Halloween Oreos. They taste great. These can be found anywhere. I've seen them at our local grocer, at Target and Walmart. They are the same price as regular Oreos so no need to break the bank on Halloween goodies. If you want to send a treat with your little one they are great to bag up and hand out for class parties or lunches.
Jayla M.
Jayla M.
Huntington, WV
These are literally my favorite cookies! First off who doesn't love Oreos? They're the perfect chocolate cookie and now as an Halloween edition! The orange filling doesn't taste any different from the regular white icing but they're so cute and cute for a Halloween decoration. They also come with a few Halloween designs on the outside of the cookie, nice for parties or pictures!
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Delicious, cute packaging, the best, the best, to my Oreo has no comparison whatsoever, in taste, in presentation, everything. I am fascinated !! and the Halloween theme is too great .... not cause them? definitely my siiii
Oreo is the best snack they have created to kill any craving, any anxiety, in a nutshell the desire to eat sweet, O M G! I have no words for this.
Ana C.
Ana C.
I love Oreos! They have been my favorite cookie for years! Being a huge holiday person, I decided to try these Halloween themed ones. I was a little scared at first because I thought the cookies might taste different from the original ones but they don't. They taste exactly the same! And you get the Halloween feel to them. I'd definitely recommend!!!
Where can I buy these ?
Mina R.
Mina R.
Does the orange make it taste any different from the originals ?
Erica D.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these taste like the original ones??
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy these?
Abby L.
Abby L.
Is this just the original flavor or is it some special flavor? I've never seen these before.