BY OREO #11 in Cookies

Nabisco Oreo Halloween Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: 5 boo-rific shapes with orange colored creme Same great taste Easy open pull tab*NEW LINE see more...

• Just bought first Halloween Oreos of the season! Oreo Cookies H...3 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try these but been scared are rhey any good d...4 Answers
  • did they just food colour the icing, or does the ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
Sandra D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These Halloween themed Oreos always get me in the Halloween mood. Oddly enough, I don't touch Oreo cookies any other time of the year. It's always just on Halloween. For some reason the Halloween Oreos just taste better. There also seems to be more filling in them too. I love the little spooky designs on the cookies, and the colored filling! They're great for party treats and most of the time the trays are wiped out. It's a great option enjoyed by both adults and kids. Unfortunately, they usually sell out fast. I've only ever been able to find them in stock at Walmart for like $3-$4 a bag. If you can find them in stock, I highly recommend them if you want a sweet treat that's a crowd favorite, or just something to enjoy with the family on the couch.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to indulge in these Halloween Oreo Cookies! Though they aren't healthy at all they are delicious. These cookies exceed expectations every year! I love the fun Halloween designs on each cookie and the creme is a beautiful bright vibrant orange color. These cookies are available only around Halloween at grocery stores, Walmart, Target at a super affordable price of under $4 per package. I like the resealable packaging and convenience of tossing a few cookies in a zip lock bag for a sweet treat on the go!
Sonja C.
Mandeville
Great way to get you in the Halloween spirit, grab a bag of Halloween Oreos!! These Halloween treats are even better than the original and you can taste the Halloween festivities with every bite. Grab some hot cider, box of Halloween Oreos, Pumpkins to carve and your Halloween celebration has begun Oreo Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich CookiesSulky Stick 'n Carve Pumpkin Carving Transfer PaperPumpkin Masters Quick Sticker & Carve #HalloWIN #Influenster #HakloweeFun #Celebrate
Krystle H.
New Hartford, NY
You can always find oreos in our cupboard, the kids love when they have limited edition oreos, like these orange halloween oreos. They are great to eat, or for making pie crust, useful for decorating! And now they come in an assortment of flavors, like lemon and mint. Overall they are one of the best store bought cookies! Here's a pic of my Halloween bat cupcakes with an oreo bottom crust, fudge filled and oreo cookie and cream frosting, decorated with mini oreos and regular oreos to make the spooky bat face!
Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
These Halloween Oreo's are one of my favorite with the orange cream filling that just melts in your mouth! Is definitely original and different conflated to the original flavor! Every year they come out I purchase them and my kids live them! The rich chocolate cookie paired with the panel cream filling has an amazing burst of flavor on your rate bugs. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
Oreos are my  FAVORITE cookie ever. And Halloween is the best holiday their is. Combining my two favorite things?! heck yeah! the orange has no different taste than the original. But it sure does make it more fun. SO GOOD! Everyone loves oreos!
Kimberly J.
These are my favorite Oreos. I have no idea why but these are the best. There is something about the cream that is just so much better than your normal Oreos. I’ve yet to figure it out. But I always buy multiple packs when they are in stock.
Jenn p.
boise, ID
these are my favorite kind of oreo. I am not sure if it is any different from original oreos but there is something about them. they are cute and perfect for halloween. I always look for them around halloween to make sure i get my fill.
Patricia G.
Horror movies, pumpkin everything and candy may be some people's idea of Halloween. Mine is Halloween oreos! I don't know why but I am addicted to that orange color filling! Dip them in milk until they almost break and you got the most delicious oreo on your hands. I know that the orange doesn't really taste any different but I can't help it! Seeing these on the shelves let's me know that Halloween is here! I just love them so much! They are my favorite oreo.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These things are dangerous. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s our favorite cookie to have around the house. So addicting and they have so many flavors!
Where can I buy these ?
Mina R.
Does the orange make it taste any different from the originals ?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy these?
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these taste like the original ones??
Abby L.
Is this just the original flavor or is it some special flavor? I've never seen these before.