Oreo Cookies Fudge Cremes uploaded by Laura Patricia R.Oreo Cookies Fudge Cremes uploaded by Cami N.

BY OREO #53 in Cookies

Oreo Fudge Cremes.
Nabisco.
Sealed, slit appears when opened.
Fudge covered chocolate cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are really good, oreos are great tasting, love a oreo, if you have not tried these you need to go right now and get some of these really good oreos, these are my favorite maybe it will become your favorite also" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy middle is the same lovable stuff but the fudge coating makes it that much better and less dry than the traditional Oreo." in 1 review
  • "If you love white chocolate you will find these hitting the right spot." in 1 review
Amy T.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
These are my favorite sweet treats ever! Very creamy and moist unlike normal Oreos. I don't buy any other sweets besides these cookies. And I always buy two packages, running out is not acceptable. Highly recommend. They are very hard to find! We were so excited to find that Walmart had them. Much to our surprise, the last two times we went they were out and I was told that it was a specialty item. They were not sure when they would be back...so sad!
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
I absolutely love these fudge dipped Oreos. I always eat one as soon as I perchase a pack. They're soft, they're the perfect size. They're just the best! So good for dessert with ice cream or peanut butter or just by its self, they're thinner than the regular Oreos and easier to eat. Plus they're much softer and just really delicious!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
I can only eat about four of these before I start to feel icky. They have way too much sugar and can be unpleasent after a few. They're great for a tiny sugar kick every once in a while. I am a huge fanatic of oreos, they are my favorite cookie of all time. These are too much, atleast for myself. Not really my cup of tea.
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Sioux Falls, SD
All Oreos are a drug to me. I cannot eat just one and I cannot help myself but to eat them all and not share with my kids! I have had almost every variety. OMG get in my tummy! Affordable little snack that you can take anywhere. Portion them out ahead of time and then lock them up or you will eat all of them in one day!
Gianella S.
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL
Before trying these I was a little iffy because I did not think that I would like them. My boyfriend made me try them one day, and I literally ate almost the entire pack on my own. I had to buy him another pack and one for myself becaus they were just too good! They're so soft and practically melt in your mouth... YUM
Brigette T.
Brigette T.
Who doesn't like Oreos??? YES, it has lots of sugar but honestly when I get this urge to eat this I can eat two which might not sound like a lot but it is! They're very cheap and easy to get in any supermarket, also quite practical for a day around the office when you're busy and need some sugar in your system.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
First of all, I have to say Yummy!! I haven't found a bad Oreo yet, but the Fudge cremes are great if you love fudgey chocolate. Pricing is comparable to most cookies in any grocery store. I have shared them with others and they love them too! I definitely recommend these fudge Oreo's to others.
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Bought these on sale but these take Oreo's to a whole new level. They are amazing! We've had these multiple times and will buy them again. The originals are good, but the mint are my favorite! The mint chocolate covered almost remind me of thin mint cookies, with the oreo cream!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
These things are like crack. I have a hard time eating regular flavored Oreos just because they seem to plain and too sugary for me. But these things are the best cookies ever. My favorite flavor of them is mint. They taste like thin mints filled with oreo cream. Amazing!!!
Kaari G.
Kaari G.
I don't like oreos because they always taste dry for the cookie part and too sweet and fake for the cream part. I do like a cookies n cream shake, though. I don't buy oreos but sometimes I will taste a couple elsewhere when served and I still find that I don't like them.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How do these taste and would you recommend to trying them
Niki G.
Niki G.
How is the tasting quality? Is it too chocolaty?
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Are these seasonal?
samantha d.
samantha d.
Hartwell, GA
Is there any new flavors? as of aug 16 2014?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I've never tried these! And I love oreos lol on a scale from 1-10, how much recommendable are they ?