Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesOreo
COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 1025 OZ

OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ

OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ

TWICE as much of that delicious creamy filling; Delicious

OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ ? Is the filling overwhelming? I'm just curious if it's too much for my liking.
Start your review of OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Ciara A.
Nabisco Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Creme are always crunchy, yummy, chocolaty goodness!! Oreos are a timeless treat in my house; I had them when I was little, and now I buy them for my kiddos. They always taste fresh, have a great quality sticky seal now- love that feature, and are always offered at a great low price! So good!!! 😋
Tammy M.
Rockport, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Tammy M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I usually try to stay away from all processed foods but once in a blue moon I’ll crave some processed fat and sugar. And what’s better than an Oreo? A DOUBLE stuffed Oreo that’s what! When I bad...I’m VERY bad. I’ll go for the party size and have them for breakfast, sneaking one here or there throughout the day and after dinner. I can not be trusted with an entire package. This is one of the many reasons I need to keep them out of my house unless I want to gain 1000 pounds and get diabetes! #guilty #noselfcontrol #addictive #followmeNabisco Oreo Cookies Double Stuf
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Cassie N.
Purchased the new limited edition Lady Gaga inspired oreo cookies today at Kroger's. They are pink with green filling but have the same classic oreo taste. I love oreos and these are the same great taste just different colors. Check them out.
Beatrice C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Beatrice C.
These are undoubtedly the best cookies on the market. I have been a huge Oreo lover since I was a little kid and as everyone knows the stuffing is the best part. Double stuff is just amazing I always have a pack at home and have to have a few with milk every night. Nothing compares to a nice Nabisco Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Creme
Angel G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Angel G.
Oreos are a classic. The multiple flavors and the great taste makes this literally one of milk's favorite cookies. Above all you can do so much more with these than just eating them on it's own by adding them to other recipes to make them even more delicious!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are definitely a favorite in my house for when we decide to have cheat days! They are my favorite cookie, particularly with milk! In this case we smashed them up and used them as a topping for homemade crepes and they were a hit!
Lotoya L.
Parlin, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Lotoya L.
Give me my double stuff of course I love me some oreos 😁 it's great with milk or juice
Mandy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Mandy C.
These are one of my favorite sweet snacks! I love making Oreo balls with them. They’re so addicting it’s dangerous! Lol I’ve been eating these for years and the quality has never disappointed me! Will continue to buy for many more years.
Marylu M.
Harvey, LA
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Marylu M.
it's the very sugar strong flavor and vanilla. like to buttercream. I used in the cake. and use filling. the flavor its value. good price. no high.
Janel B.
Springfield, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OREO COOKIES CREAM FILLED DOUBLE STUF 10.25 OZ uploaded by Janel B.
Oreos have got to be my entire families favorite cookie! If you open my pantry, I have about 3 -4 different types of Oreos in there and double stuff is ALWAYS one of them! I either have to dunk them in some milk or crush them up and put them in vanilla ice cream. And ssshhhh don't tell anyone, but I use them to bribe my two year old to sit still while I'm doing something.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Irina N.
Bloomington, MN
il y a un mois
Amber P. il y a 21 jours
Agreed that it’s the perfect amount! So good!