BY OREO

12 cones. see more...

• I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS I OWULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS WHERE...1 Answers
Christy S.
Horse Cave, KY
Soo yummy and goes well with just about any ice cream .. my kids love them.. great for parties and family get together ... awesome for when its just too hot outside.
Emily F.
selmer, TN
My son loves these, and so do I, definitely a better twist on original oreos
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Saydi J.
Diamond Bar
I haven't seen these in my stores for ages but they are in fact one of the best cones to buy. Who doesn't want the delicious flavor of an Oreo cookie paired with their creamy ice cream? It's like cookies and milk but ten times better. Crunchy texture and filling bites.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
I love these. They are very hard to find in store since they are a favorite of many people. But when I do buy them, I buy them in bulk to have a good supply for awhile.
Ruth M.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love chocolate ice cream so an added chocolate cone?! Yes, please! Can't go wrong with more chocolate. I wish they were healthier so that I could enjoy them more often. They're especially good with cookie n cream ice cream:)
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
Who doesn't love Oreos these are best cookies !! Now try the cone is the best I bought this at target these are not healthy at at all but it's good with Oreo Ice cream they aren't pricey at all i would recommend this to others
Ifan P.
Idaho Falls
I absolutely love Oreos so I had high expectations for these cones. I was a bit disappointed because the cones didn't taste very much like Oreo and was slightly bitter tasting. It wasn't terrible but I wouldn't buy again.
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so amazing! My favorite part of an prep is the cookie, I even mostly scrape the cream off and trash it. I use these as comes sometimes, which they're good for, but mostly I crush them up into a bowl with the ice cream. 10/10
Kristen N.
W Hollywood, CA
Seeing these cones always remind me of my childhood. I recommend using them with strawberry or vanilla ice cream - so delicious! You won't be disappointed and your ice cream will taste even better!
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Foodie Expert
I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS I OWULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS WHERE CAN I FIND THEM???