Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Rhonda D.
It may resemble something Oreo-like, but it tastes horribly disgusting. I'm not sure how to describe it. It tastes nothing like Oreos or churros. It doesn't even taste edible. I couldn't finish eating one bite of it. It was so bad I decided to email the company to let them know how awful these things are. I would rate this product a negative five stars if I could.
Valentina M.
The most delicious Oreo that you can taste. La Oreo más deliciosa que tú puedes probar, en mi último viaje la probé, déjame decirte que es fantástica!!! Suprema mente recomendado!!! Cinco estrellasss!!!! Milka Oreo Big Crunch Bar
Andrea M.
Maracay
I think it's a good product. Not healthy but come on, it's Oreo's. I like to try new presentations of this products, so I can tell you my own point of view. I didn't dislike it, but I don't love it. It's ok if you want to try something new but I think that I prefer the conventional Oreos
María V.
Barranquilla
Para los amantes de los churros, Oreo nos deleita con sus churros de oreo, rellenos de la su crema blanca que todos amamos, sinceramente los disfrute a pesar de ser un poco "muy dulces" para mi gusto.
chaima g.
Södertälje, Stockholm
If zero stars was an option.....these were disgusting. they had this cream filling that tasted like melted cool whip and the oreo crumbs were a joke. please discontinue this product.
Monica s.
63190000
It's delicious
Amazing I love it
The best
Everything about oreo is wonderful. I love everything. It's very, very delicious

Nikita A.
Donemana
Unfortunately i live in the UK and these havent been introduced here yet but they look so yummy!!!! Hopefully they can be purchased here very soon
Maria m.
santo domingo
oreo will always be one of the best cookies brands ever the taste is the best especially the churros i wixh they were more cheap
Naiby H.
Alaska
Amo los churros y amo las oreos, y esta es la mejor combinacion del mundo, son perfectos, crujientes y suaves al mismo tiempo, los amo.
Ignez T.
Minden
 PRODUTO MUITO BOM, EXCELENTE . PREÇO ACESSÍVEL E EMBALAGEM MODERNA E ECOLOGICAMENTE CORRETA, PRODUTO DE ALTA QUALIDADE
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please