Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Megan J.
I love Oreos so much that when I found out about these I bought a box to try. They are frozen treats that preferably need to be heated in the oven, not the microwave. I did not like them. For a chocolate craving and you have it sure it's there and it'll work. I thought they tasted almost like a generic toaster strudel. The sugar topping was good but the churros themselves just aren't that good. They also taste nothing like the actual Oreo cookie which I, you know, expected considering the fact that they are branded OREO. I will not be purchasing these again.
Zhané H.
So good! I expected the filling to taste just like the inside of an Oreo, which I didn't really want. But it tasted perfect. Can't think of what I would compare the filling taste to but Oreo did this one right!!!
O'Naysha B.
They were not as good as I thought they would be. I found out about them from a coupon that I had. It took forever to find in Walmart and it turned out not to be worth it.
Kelsey J.
Baton Rouge, LA
The outside of the Oreo churro was hard but I never tasted it before I hope the regular ones don't taste like this
Mandie B.
Rainbow city, AL
Had a coupon so thought why not try.....well no. These are gross. My kids wouldn't eat them. They said they were disgusting. I should have looked at the reviews on here first and maybe I wouldn't have even bothered to try them.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I just bought my first box. They are beyond bad. Whose bright idea was this anyway? They are tough and there is very little flavor.
Sofia P.
Metairie, LA
Umm two thumbs down. Didn't like them at all. I love anything that has Oreos in them but this was a mistake. You have to heat them in the oven or fry them. The taste is just hard ton explain. I did Not like them at all.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
They were a huge disappointment. I didn't like it at all. They taste all dry and not enough cream like regular Oreo does. I had such high expectation on them to taste great because who wouldn't love oreo churro. Well.. Me, that's who. I think I would stick with regular Oreo or homemade Oreo churro.
Maddie C.
I was so excited to try these and they were a huge let down. I can't really describe the taste but it kinda tastes like those frozen French toast sticks but if you tried to make a chocolate version but failed. They taste really bad which is sad because they sounded really good.
brandis p.
Memphis, TN
If zero stars was an option.....these were disgusting. they had this cream filling that tasted like melted cool whip and the oreo crumbs were a joke. please discontinue this product.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please