Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Valentina M.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Jessy P.
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
Non expensive. Very good. Very tasty. I really like it. You can find it at any grocery store near.
Ellie A.
Ellie A.
Merced, CA
This is a great product taste great and are a great treat. And this is great for kids and Oreo lovers .
Briseida H.
Briseida H.
I don’t like them they’re disgusting the Nimoy more Oreo flavor and to the left my opinion
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Oshkosh, WI
These churros are the boom! I love the cream in them. It's so sweet but not too sweet
Feren B.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
These are so gross. They're oddly crunchy but then dense at the same time. The filling is thick and tasteless. Doesn't taste anything like an oreo at all.
CANDICE O.
CANDICE O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Took a while to find and were not worth it the cream center is that crappy marshmellow stuff with no flavor and the oreo outside didnt realy taste like oreos but off brand chocolate poptart like dont waste money i was realy let down they coulda done better
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Not sure why everyone is hating on these so much..maybe a few overcooked theirs..?? I definitely kinda did at first LOL They're nothing to scream about, but they were cool for something different, but that's just me.
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
These were the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. 🤢🤢 I'm a serious foodie and just no... We didn't over bake them so they were soft but the chocolate was some nasty off brand. The Oreo fluff stuff in the inside doesn't even taste like the real deal. So all around this was a bad product.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Jetmore, KS
I have never reviewed food, I usually just stick to makeup, but if I can save anyone a little bit of money and a lot of disappointment why not try I like oreos I like churros, but this is a horrible combination. I made these with my boyfriend who will eat just about anything, but neither of us could stomach it. I don't know if we just got a bad batch or what, but PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Maracay
I think it's a good product. Not healthy but come on, it's Oreo's. I like to try new presentations of this products, so I can tell you my own point of view. I didn't dislike it, but I don't love it. It's ok if you want to try something new but I think that I prefer the conventional Oreos
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Destinee M.