Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Valentina M.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Jacksonville, AR
EW. I tried these the first time they came out and wanted to vomit. Idk if they have improved or not but ew
Callie s.
Callie s.
Purchased these from Wal-Mart before. They looked good but they tasted weird. I would prefer regular Oreos.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
Double yuck!!!! Don't buy these. I was surprised that these are so terrible when oreos are so amazing...
Monica E.
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
This is heaven! I love this chocolate churros from oreo because it is easy to make and very affordable!
Paige B.
Paige B.
I feel like these were a fail- not great taste on the Oreo churro. Just felt kinda blah and dry.
Aranza B.
Aranza B.
college station
I was expecting the chocolate flavor to be stronger, as well as the filling to be more like a real churro
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
Two of my favorite snacks in one! I love these so much! I can eat these all day everyday !
Susan S.
Susan S.
Our family did not like these at all. They are in the freezer section. They did not taste like Oreos at all.
Kateline T.
Kateline T.
Doral, FL
I love oreo products but these one definitely it's not my type. I don't like it at all
Miguel B.
Miguel B.
I bough this in walmart & i didnt like the flavor of it. I love churros but this one im not buying again.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Destinee M.