Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Aranza B.
college station
I was expecting the chocolate flavor to be stronger, as well as the filling to be more like a real churro
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
This is heaven! I love this chocolate churros from oreo because it is easy to make and very affordable!
Ellie A.
Merced, CA
This is a great product taste great and are a great treat. And this is great for kids and Oreo lovers .
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
Non expensive. Very good. Very tasty. I really like it. You can find it at any grocery store near.
Paige B.
I feel like these were a fail- not great taste on the Oreo churro. Just felt kinda blah and dry.
Briseida H.
I don’t like them they’re disgusting the Nimoy more Oreo flavor and to the left my opinion
Leanna M.
Two of my favorite snacks in one! I love these so much! I can eat these all day everyday !
Kateline T.
Doral, FL
I love oreo products but these one definitely it's not my type. I don't like it at all
Caitlin S.
Oshkosh, WI
These churros are the boom! I love the cream in them. It's so sweet but not too sweet
Zhané H.
So good! I expected the filling to taste just like the inside of an Oreo, which I didn't really want. But it tasted perfect. Can't think of what I would compare the filling taste to but Oreo did this one right!!!
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please