Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Spring Lake, NC
I was seriously so excited for these and they were a big let down. They just seemed bland and not nearly as good as the Oreo's I love
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Punta Gorda, FL
When I saw that product I get very excited to try because sounds amazing. But it was pretty bad, the taste is bad, the texture is bad. Don't waist money.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
I love how easy they are to make. My kids love them. My husband loves them. They are great for desserts. Or even just a sweet snack
Korinna L.
Korinna L.
I was so excited when I saw these at my local store. But was very disappointed when I actually ate them. They are very dry and flavorless.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Tempe, AZ
I had some of these at the movies and I wasn't really a fan of them. The cream inside wasn't as good as the regular oreo cream.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Appleton, WI
These were not as good as I was hoping they would be. They need the cream filling to taste like it would from a real Oreo.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Was not all that great. The kids didn't even seem to enjoy them all that much. Disappointed because they were kind of pricey when I picked them up.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I love oreos but these wasnt there best product it was terrible not a fan and I love churros too so not impressed
melanie p.
melanie p.
Orlando, FL
I didn't liked at all yeeeep I don't wanna try it again in my life I expected more 😐 I like more the ice cream Oreo
ahine l.
ahine l.
Parma, ID
These are really disgusting I don't know why anyone would make this into a product just overall a horrible idea
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Destinee M.