Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
These were so not oreo at all they were like fake chocolates packed with sugar cream and that's about it I was so mad Oreo cookies name was on this
Natasha C.
Was not all that great. The kids didn't even seem to enjoy them all that much. Disappointed because they were kind of pricey when I picked them up.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Oreos are the shet! and everything oreo oriented is usually the shet as well! This was no exception! These are the devils desert they are soo good!
Maricela A.
San Antonio
These churros are so good you can put them in the microwave or in the oven both ways come out good quick and easy to satisfy your sweet tooth
Korinna L.
I was so excited when I saw these at my local store. But was very disappointed when I actually ate them. They are very dry and flavorless.
Bree U.
Beachwood, NJ
Oh my gosh. These are the best things ever! I love churros and I love Oreos so these were just like a match made in heaven lol so good!
Samantha D.
S Charleston, WV
I was seriously so excited for these and they were a big let down. They just seemed bland and not nearly as good as the Oreo's I love
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I just bought my first box. They are beyond bad. Whose bright idea was this anyway? They are tough and there is very little flavor.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
I love how easy they are to make. My kids love them. My husband loves them. They are great for desserts. Or even just a sweet snack
Jenny H.
Tempe, AZ
I had some of these at the movies and I wasn't really a fan of them. The cream inside wasn't as good as the regular oreo cream.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please