Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
They were a huge disappointment. I didn't like it at all. They taste all dry and not enough cream like regular Oreo does. I had such high expectation on them to taste great because who wouldn't love oreo churro. Well.. Me, that's who. I think I would stick with regular Oreo or homemade Oreo churro.
Maddie C.
I was so excited to try these and they were a huge let down. I can't really describe the taste but it kinda tastes like those frozen French toast sticks but if you tried to make a chocolate version but failed. They taste really bad which is sad because they sounded really good.
Zhané H.
So good! I expected the filling to taste just like the inside of an Oreo, which I didn't really want. But it tasted perfect. Can't think of what I would compare the filling taste to but Oreo did this one right!!!
Mandie B.
Rainbow city, AL
Had a coupon so thought why not try.....well no. These are gross. My kids wouldn't eat them. They said they were disgusting. I should have looked at the reviews on here first and maybe I wouldn't have even bothered to try them.
Sofia P.
Metairie, LA
Umm two thumbs down. Didn't like them at all. I love anything that has Oreos in them but this was a mistake. You have to heat them in the oven or fry them. The taste is just hard ton explain. I did Not like them at all.
O'Naysha B.
They were not as good as I thought they would be. I found out about them from a coupon that I had. It took forever to find in Walmart and it turned out not to be worth it.
brandis p.
Memphis, TN
If zero stars was an option.....these were disgusting. they had this cream filling that tasted like melted cool whip and the oreo crumbs were a joke. please discontinue this product.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
These are so gross. They're oddly crunchy but then dense at the same time. The filling is thick and tasteless. Doesn't taste anything like an oreo at all.
Bianca M.
Punta Gorda, FL
When I saw that product I get very excited to try because sounds amazing. But it was pretty bad, the taste is bad, the texture is bad. Don't waist money.
Rebecca R.
Was not impressed with these at all and the didn't taste good at all they didn't taste like Oreo's at all wasn't worth the price do not recommend :(
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Destinee M.