Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Ana M.
Ana M.
When I first saw this I couldn't believe my eyes.
Delicious churos. They should add a large side of icing dip to compliment it but they are very yummy. Never seen anything like it. What a great idea.
ruby s.
ruby s.
This was the least of my liking they were chocolatey but when I made them in the oven they didn't take very well to it mayb if I had put it in my fryer they would have come out better
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I just tried this for the first time. I love that oreo is veey versatile however I don't know how much more of a bonus it was for them to make their product a churro.
member-ae34c
member-ae34c
I was very disappointed with these. I got excited when I saw them and had to get them. I bought them and there wasn't much flavor to them and they were hard and the creme tasted weird. Never buying these ever again.
veronica f.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
These were so not oreo at all they were like fake chocolates packed with sugar cream and that's about it I was so mad Oreo cookies name was on this
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Oreos are the shet! and everything oreo oriented is usually the shet as well! This was no exception! These are the devils desert they are soo good!
Maricela A.
Maricela A.
San Antonio
These churros are so good you can put them in the microwave or in the oven both ways come out good quick and easy to satisfy your sweet tooth
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Was not impressed with these at all and the didn't taste good at all they didn't taste like Oreo's at all wasn't worth the price do not recommend :(
Bree U.
Bree U.
Beachwood , NJ
Oh my gosh. These are the best things ever! I love churros and I love Oreos so these were just like a match made in heaven lol so good!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Spring Lake, NC
I was seriously so excited for these and they were a big let down. They just seemed bland and not nearly as good as the Oreo's I love
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Destinee M.