Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
These are such a great dessert and family really enjoys them! I bought this from wal mart, it was a little pricey but the flavor is awesome and taste just like an Oreo! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Brenda R.
Amarillo, TX
I can't say anything but that these are AMAZING! The best thing created lol I was shopping around Walmart when I ran into these and couldn't help but buy them! Have not regretted my decision ever since lol
Alecaryelis J.
I love that oreo always get something different, with different cream and with these churros they took her home, they are delicious and with ice cream you feel an explosion in your mouth, in love with them.
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Not a fan of these... didn't know you had to cook them & don't like the taste of them cooked at all. Very dry, and cannot taste the inside icing flavor at all once cooked. Would not buy again.
Jacqueline M.
Greenville, NC
I honestly didn't like them that much. They tasted nothing like Oreos. As I was eating them they had a familiar taste to them though. They came with this sugar stuff and it didn't even stay on them. It was just a disaster.
gretell u.
If this had at least tasted like Oreos I'd have given it more than 2 stars. It didn't taste anything like Oreos but it also wasn't a good churro. It was just bland nothing, my box had 19...i ate 3.
Sandra G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I just tried this for the first time. I love that oreo is veey versatile however I don't know how much more of a bonus it was for them to make their product a churro.
member-ae34c
I was very disappointed with these. I got excited when I saw them and had to get them. I bought them and there wasn't much flavor to them and they were hard and the creme tasted weird. Never buying these ever again.
Mandie B.
Rainbow city, AL
Had a coupon so thought why not try.....well no. These are gross. My kids wouldn't eat them. They said they were disgusting. I should have looked at the reviews on here first and maybe I wouldn't have even bothered to try them.
O'Naysha B.
They were not as good as I thought they would be. I found out about them from a coupon that I had. It took forever to find in Walmart and it turned out not to be worth it.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please