Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Molly R.
Molly R.
Grandville, MI
Oreo chirps taste alright. They sound better than they are. There is too much sugar on top of them and the filling leaves a waxy feeling in the mouth but they do taste good. I baked them for as long as the box suggested and they were hard, I'd rather have them soft.
Seirria M.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Disgusting. I was so excited to try these thinking they'd taste like a oreo but no... they were hard, bland, and no sweetness at all!! Hell the chocolate part tasted like dark chocolate!! Don't but it if your wanting sweet.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Rockford, IL
I attempted to cook these and they burned to easily. I had the temperature for the oil just right, and it only took about 2-3 minutes before they were burnt to a crisp. I won't be buying again as they were disappointing.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Trenton, NJ
Dry and stale. I thought this was going to be the best thing since sliced bread. Well it's not. It taste like coco puffs. And there is HARDLY anything inside. Where's the filling Oreo?? Seriously I thought this was going to be good but it wasn't and I'm highly disappointed.
Alecaryelis J.
Alecaryelis J.
I love that oreo always get something different, with different cream and with these churros they took her home, they are delicious and with ice cream you feel an explosion in your mouth, in love with them.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
I was so excited to see these in the store. Oreos are one of my favorite cookies and I love all other Oreo products. I tried cooking them two of the suggested ways- and they were disgusting either way. I would not buy again.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Amarillo, TX
I can't say anything but that these are AMAZING! The best thing created lol I was shopping around Walmart when I ran into these and couldn't help but buy them! Have not regretted my decision ever since lol
Ryley D.
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Not a fan of these... didn't know you had to cook them & don't like the taste of them cooked at all. Very dry, and cannot taste the inside icing flavor at all once cooked. Would not buy again.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Winterville, NC
I honestly didn't like them that much. They tasted nothing like Oreos. As I was eating them they had a familiar taste to them though. They came with this sugar stuff and it didn't even stay on them. It was just a disaster.
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
These are such a great dessert and family really enjoys them! I bought this from wal mart, it was a little pricey but the flavor is awesome and taste just like an Oreo! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Destinee M.