Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Valentina M.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Stormee E.
Stormee E.
Glenpool
No. Just no. Oreos are my FAVORITE cookie and I love their creative flavors so I was really excited when I heard about these but upon trying them, I was SO disappointed. These just aren’t that good at all. I mean yeah they’ll satisfy your sweet tooth but they’re just not good or amazing like you’d expect Oreo to be. So disappointing.
Elly D.
Elly D.
These are disgusting. Don't get them. These two should not be merged. Keep a churro as a churro and keep an Oreo as a cookie. These are frozen and you have to heat them up in the toaster oven and they were dry, lack of filling and had cinnamon sugar which i felt downy compliment the Oreo flavor. Skip these you're not missing out
Trish M.
Trish M.
These churros were ok they are just hard for me to prepare just right since if I cook the way it tells me to they never come out right for me and end up being super hard. It could be an error on my part but at least when it comes to taste they are phenomenal especially when you add the powder sugar that comes in the package.
Fran F.
Fran F.
I bought these because who doesn't love churros? Or Oreos? But the the expected creamy blend of sugar and cookie was a huge disappointment. There was the great crunch of a churro--but no flavor. Zero. The anticipated creamy center wasn't creamy at all but more of a clotted unappetizing mess. Not worth your purchase.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Wow these are good! I bought them on impulse from Walmart one day. They were pretty cheap. I deep fried them to ensure that they were extra crispy. Then rolled in the sugar mixture that they come with. They was delicious. The box actually had a surprisingly lot in there. However, they are pretty small.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I typically love Oreo anything and everything, but I personally wasn't a fan of the churros. I heated them up in our little conventional/toaster oven under the recommended setting, and they came out crispy and beautiful. 1 bite in though, I was so bummed. They were really dry, a little bland, and didn't have the Oreo taste! It's ok though, Oreo, I still love your cookies.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ankeny
I bought these because I had an oreo churro on a trip once and it was super delicious! When I bought these I was so excited to have them at home. Needless to say I was disappointed. They don't taste fresh to me and there just isn't enough filling.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
These are tricky. They are very tasty if you really pay attention and cook them exactly as it says, not a minute longer, not a minute less. If you mess up when cooking them, they are absolutely terrible. I would buy them again, you just have to remember how to cook them properly.
Rissy C.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I love this product. I found it at Walmart. It was a good price. I thought that they were sweet but not too sweet. It was easy to make in the oven. It came with extra sugar to roll the churros in but I didn't use it. I would buy them again.
Molly R.
Molly R.
Grandville, MI
Oreo chirps taste alright. They sound better than they are. There is too much sugar on top of them and the filling leaves a waxy feeling in the mouth but they do taste good. I baked them for as long as the box suggested and they were hard, I'd rather have them soft.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Destinee M.