Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Cassandra Z.
Not sure why everyone is hating on these so much..maybe a few overcooked theirs..?? I definitely kinda did at first LOL They're nothing to scream about, but they were cool for something different, but that's just me.
Heather M.
Ankeny
I bought these because I had an oreo churro on a trip once and it was super delicious! When I bought these I was so excited to have them at home. Needless to say I was disappointed. They don't taste fresh to me and there just isn't enough filling.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
These are tricky. They are very tasty if you really pay attention and cook them exactly as it says, not a minute longer, not a minute less. If you mess up when cooking them, they are absolutely terrible. I would buy them again, you just have to remember how to cook them properly.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I love this product. I found it at Walmart. It was a good price. I thought that they were sweet but not too sweet. It was easy to make in the oven. It came with extra sugar to roll the churros in but I didn't use it. I would buy them again.
Ana M.
When I first saw this I couldn't believe my eyes.
Delicious churos. They should add a large side of icing dip to compliment it but they are very yummy. Never seen anything like it. What a great idea.
Molly R.
Grandville, MI
Oreo chirps taste alright. They sound better than they are. There is too much sugar on top of them and the filling leaves a waxy feeling in the mouth but they do taste good. I baked them for as long as the box suggested and they were hard, I'd rather have them soft.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Disgusting. I was so excited to try these thinking they'd taste like a oreo but no... they were hard, bland, and no sweetness at all!! Hell the chocolate part tasted like dark chocolate!! Don't but it if your wanting sweet.
Kayla N.
Rockford, IL
I attempted to cook these and they burned to easily. I had the temperature for the oil just right, and it only took about 2-3 minutes before they were burnt to a crisp. I won't be buying again as they were disappointing.
CANDICE O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Took a while to find and were not worth it the cream center is that crappy marshmellow stuff with no flavor and the oreo outside didnt realy taste like oreos but off brand chocolate poptart like dont waste money i was realy let down they coulda done better
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
I was so excited to see these in the store. Oreos are one of my favorite cookies and I love all other Oreo products. I tried cooking them two of the suggested ways- and they were disgusting either way. I would not buy again.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please