Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Valentina M.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Pam B.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I just bought my first box. They are beyond bad. Whose bright idea was this anyway? They are tough and there is very little flavor.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
I waited almost a year to try these, and just let me say, these were a complete let down. Tasted nothing like an oreo.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Baton Rouge, LA
The outside of the Oreo churro was hard but I never tasted it before I hope the regular ones don't taste like this
Shai M.
Shai M.
Little Rock, AR
I was SOOOO excited when I found these at my local Walmart for $1.50a I have been wanting to try them since they came out. Glad I spent only $.50 on these, ( $1.00 rebate on Ibotta.) I would see these and not be able to buy them. I saw them again and skipped them. I guess there waa a reason why. And there's also a reason why they were on sale for $1.50 lol. I baked mine and they are alittle bland. I do get a hint of oreo or chocolate flavor. They are small and I would love more filling. BUT my husband likea them. I probably won't buy these again, unless they are sale. I will try again tomorrow. May taste better fried. They just taste like a Churro. Nothing special.

**the sugar and oreo crumbs is really good though! Lol
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
I Was So Excelled When Theses Came Out And When I Tried Them. They Weren't All That Good. They Weren't As Sweet As I Thought They Would Be As A Mexican Churro Is. It Was All The Opposed. A Oreo Cookie Taste Better! They Are Not Bad But They Shouldn't Be Called Churros If They Are Not Gonna Be Like One. Some Were Hard In The Box When A Churro Should Be Soft. You Can Buy Them At Walmart And They Are Not Pricey. I Dont Recommend Them THem If You Have A Sweet Tooth.
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I really enjoyed the flavor and crunch of these oreo churros. I saw them, and had to try immediately. I had high hopes for this product, and it definitely delivered. we decided to fry them, instead of baking, and it makes a HUGE difference. The actual churro tastes somewhat chocolate-cookie-like, and they're rolled in what appears to be cinnamon, sugar, and oreo crumbs. The filling is a super-sweet cream. I really enjoyed these, as they aren't too sweet- and hit a faint oreo-like note. Really delicious.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Las Vegas, NV
Oreos are a favorite in this house so when I saw the Churros in the freezer section I just had to grab a box to try them out. Sadly not only me but my whole family was let down. Oreo this isnt a win for you :( They were so soft as if freezer burned even when originally opened and the flavor was nothing like an oreo at all. It wasnt even sweet. For us this was a hard belly flop
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I love these and so do the rest of my family. They are a perfect snack when you are craving something sweet. They are easy to make...you just heat them in the oven and then you add the package of sugar/cookie topping on top and enjoy. The great thing about these is that they aren't too sweet...just enough to get over a sweet tooth but not rich or hard to eat.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
My niece and I were very excited to try these! They are a little pricey, but we bought them anyway. The first batch we made we put in the oven. They came out chewy rather than crunchy and kind of soggy. Thinking this was our fault, we then fried them on the stove. The result was the same. I'm not sure what we did wrong, seeing as we followed the directions on the box, but they were not good and we were disappointed.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Eagle Mtn, UT
First of all make sure you cookies and don't just eat them frozen and raw. Had a friend so that! They are smaller than I thought, but then you get to eat more of them. Cook bake them then roll them in sugar. The sugar didn't stick to well so I really had to press the churro into the sugar. Overall they were good though. Worth the work in my opinion.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Destinee M.