Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I really enjoyed the flavor and crunch of these oreo churros. I saw them, and had to try immediately. I had high hopes for this product, and it definitely delivered. we decided to fry them, instead of baking, and it makes a HUGE difference. The actual churro tastes somewhat chocolate-cookie-like, and they're rolled in what appears to be cinnamon, sugar, and oreo crumbs. The filling is a super-sweet cream. I really enjoyed these, as they aren't too sweet- and hit a faint oreo-like note. Really delicious.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
These were the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. 🤢🤢 I'm a serious foodie and just no... We didn't over bake them so they were soft but the chocolate was some nasty off brand. The Oreo fluff stuff in the inside doesn't even taste like the real deal. So all around this was a bad product.
Kayla R.
Las Vegas , NV
Oreos are a favorite in this house so when I saw the Churros in the freezer section I just had to grab a box to try them out. Sadly not only me but my whole family was let down. Oreo this isnt a win for you :( They were so soft as if freezer burned even when originally opened and the flavor was nothing like an oreo at all. It wasnt even sweet. For us this was a hard belly flop
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I love these and so do the rest of my family. They are a perfect snack when you are craving something sweet. They are easy to make...you just heat them in the oven and then you add the package of sugar/cookie topping on top and enjoy. The great thing about these is that they aren't too sweet...just enough to get over a sweet tooth but not rich or hard to eat.
Jennifer D.
Eagle Mtn, UT
First of all make sure you cookies and don't just eat them frozen and raw. Had a friend so that! They are smaller than I thought, but then you get to eat more of them. Cook bake them then roll them in sugar. The sugar didn't stick to well so I really had to press the churro into the sugar. Overall they were good though. Worth the work in my opinion.
Elly D.
These are disgusting. Don't get them. These two should not be merged. Keep a churro as a churro and keep an Oreo as a cookie. These are frozen and you have to heat them up in the toaster oven and they were dry, lack of filling and had cinnamon sugar which i felt downy compliment the Oreo flavor. Skip these you're not missing out
Fran F.
I bought these because who doesn't love churros? Or Oreos? But the the expected creamy blend of sugar and cookie was a huge disappointment. There was the great crunch of a churro--but no flavor. Zero. The anticipated creamy center wasn't creamy at all but more of a clotted unappetizing mess. Not worth your purchase.
Trish M.
These churros were ok they are just hard for me to prepare just right since if I cook the way it tells me to they never come out right for me and end up being super hard. It could be an error on my part but at least when it comes to taste they are phenomenal especially when you add the powder sugar that comes in the package.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Wow these are good! I bought them on impulse from Walmart one day. They were pretty cheap. I deep fried them to ensure that they were extra crispy. Then rolled in the sugar mixture that they come with. They was delicious. The box actually had a surprisingly lot in there. However, they are pretty small.
Cassandra Z.
Not sure why everyone is hating on these so much..maybe a few overcooked theirs..?? I definitely kinda did at first LOL They're nothing to scream about, but they were cool for something different, but that's just me.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please