Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Camila R.
Santo Domingo
this is the perfect combo! churros plus oreos. the taste was really nice and it met my expectations! nice flavor
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I really love all product of Oreo , I think everybody does , it's so tasty and delicious , I like it so much !
emely b.
It is an excellent product, works really nice, got it on a regular store, it wasnt too pricey you should try It
🔥 ~.
Nijmegen
I havent taste this but it looks amazing. Cant want to buy it omg churros made out of oreos im in heaven❤️❤️
Jhonaiberth b.
Doral, FL
The taste of this oreos are amazing, hace a good price and flavor, this is so delicious! I recommended a lot
Juan C.
Estos churros son los mejores que he podido probar en todo el mundo y he probado muchos tipos de churros :)
Minerva F.
Wao churros de oreo,mis galletas favoritas con leche,y me encanta los churros,es una combinación excelente
Andreea M.
Chitila
This is just the best combination i have ever seen in my while life! So delicious, you never wanna stop
Sofia S.
It is really sweet, I love chocolate and I love Oreo taste so that means a really like the churros
Laura W.
Lovely churro a they taste so good and are so sweet, I love Oreos they never disappoint me
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please