Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

America’s Favorite Cookie® is now available as a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate stuffed churro. With a crispy exterior, Real Creme filling, and Oreo® cookie pieces in every bite, these Churros have a just-baked Oreo® cookie taste. see more...

Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
My niece and I were very excited to try these! They are a little pricey, but we bought them anyway. The first batch we made we put in the oven. They came out chewy rather than crunchy and kind of soggy. Thinking this was our fault, we then fried them on the stove. The result was the same. I'm not sure what we did wrong, seeing as we followed the directions on the box, but they were not good and we were disappointed.
Stormee E.
Glenpool
No. Just no. Oreos are my FAVORITE cookie and I love their creative flavors so I was really excited when I heard about these but upon trying them, I was SO disappointed. These just aren’t that good at all. I mean yeah they’ll satisfy your sweet tooth but they’re just not good or amazing like you’d expect Oreo to be. So disappointing.
Tiffany C.
I typically love Oreo anything and everything, but I personally wasn't a fan of the churros. I heated them up in our little conventional/toaster oven under the recommended setting, and they came out crispy and beautiful. 1 bite in though, I was so bummed. They were really dry, a little bland, and didn't have the Oreo taste! It's ok though, Oreo, I still love your cookies.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
These are not good. They look like they taste good but they don’t. They do not taste anything like an Oreo. The flavor tastes like a box. They are kind of expensive for the little amount of churros that’s in the bag. I’m not buying these again.
Nordy R.
Providence , RI
These literally tasted like food that's been in ur feeezer for ages completely disappointed in these . They wasn't even sweet just pure fat n frost bite flavor . Aside tho I do love Oreos n any other Oreo product
ruby s.
San Antonio
This was the least of my liking they were chocolatey but when I made them in the oven they didn't take very well to it mayb if I had put it in my fryer they would have come out better
Shai M.
Little Rock, AR
I was SOOOO excited when I found these at my local Walmart for $1.50a I have been wanting to try them since they came out. Glad I spent only $.50 on these, ( $1.00 rebate on Ibotta.) I would see these and not be able to buy them. I saw them again and skipped them. I guess there waa a reason why. And there's also a reason why they were on sale for $1.50 lol. I baked mine and they are alittle bland. I do get a hint of oreo or chocolate flavor. They are small and I would love more filling. BUT my husband likea them. I probably won't buy these again, unless they are sale. I will try again tomorrow. May taste better fried. They just taste like a Churro. Nothing special.

**the sugar and oreo crumbs is really good though! Lol
Kaitlyn W.
Jetmore, KS
I have never reviewed food, I usually just stick to makeup, but if I can save anyone a little bit of money and a lot of disappointment why not try I like oreos I like churros, but this is a horrible combination. I made these with my boyfriend who will eat just about anything, but neither of us could stomach it. I don't know if we just got a bad batch or what, but PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Jessica C.
I had really been wanting to try these because well, Oreo & churros, yum. But they were pretty disappointing. Instead of having a strong Oreo flavor, they have an old grease flavor. And the cream filling isn't very flavorful either. They are also tiny, but 4 is a serving, they also have to be baked or fried at home. Would just stick to regular Oreos.
Jeanette H.
I Was So Excelled When Theses Came Out And When I Tried Them. They Weren't All That Good. They Weren't As Sweet As I Thought They Would Be As A Mexican Churro Is. It Was All The Opposed. A Oreo Cookie Taste Better! They Are Not Bad But They Shouldn't Be Called Churros If They Are Not Gonna Be Like One. Some Were Hard In The Box When A Churro Should Be Soft. You Can Buy Them At Walmart And They Are Not Pricey. I Dont Recommend Them THem If You Have A Sweet Tooth.
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Jasmine P.
Oreo® Churros 10.3 oz. Box Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please