Karen A.

Am I the only on just know hearing about them.. Are this good.. And where do you find them

Bethany I.
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
3 years, 6 months ago
I would stick with regular, but that's just me
Kayli C.
Kayli C.
Pembroke, ON
3 years, 7 months ago
I see these all the time at Wal mart... but at Christmas you can find the Oreos that have the milk chocolate covering them :D ! so good
Jayla C.
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
3 years, 8 months ago
Are these Oreos seasonal?
Livvy P.
Livvy P.
Bristol
3 years, 8 months ago
I live in the Uk and i have found them in the freezer isle in Tesco and the Co-op, the biscuit is softer than the regular oreo's though