BY OREO #4 in Cookies

Ingredients: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PALM, AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), CORNSTARCH, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLIN(--)AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

• Which do you prefer? Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Oreo Chocolate Sandwich...15 Answers
  • Who likes Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies?3 Answers
  • I eat these by smashing them in my cup of milk, drinking the milk...3 Answers
Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
  • "I heard one say onetime "double stuffed should be normal stuffed and regular stuffed should be called diet" we'd all feel better!" in 427 reviews
  • "I love oreos these are one of my favorite cookies I don't like milk as much but when I eat these I have to have a glass of milk on the side it goes perfect" in 225 reviews
  • "In my home we have to have Oreos my kids and husband r hooked on Oreos especially the boys love the bobble stuffed ones so we have to have the original and the chocolate double stuffed for the boys!!!" in 200 reviews
  • "You can just eat them alone in a million different ways or with milk and you can even bake with them or put them on ice cream!!" in 189 reviews
  • "Not my favorite cookie, but tastes great with a glass of milk, and sometimes I like to spread a bit of peanut butter on the inside! " in 152 reviews
Rob K.
Rob K.
Foodie Expert
Oreos are a classic. I like the original the best. In my opinion an Oreo should not be eaten without being dunked and eaten with a glass of milk. Only a little bit of icing is needed to get that sweet creamy flavor, and the milk makes it creamier as well. The extra cream does not add anything to the experience, but just adds extra sugar and more unhealthy things into a product that does not need them. The golden Oreos are nice when you don't want chocolate, which I have wanted sometimes in my life, but the original will always be king in my book. If you have not been a fan of Oreos but never tried them with milk, give them another chance and the milk really boosts the entire experience.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Foodie Expert
While I would much prefer to simply bake or delve out a little extra money for a real cookie (soft, chewy, lots of depth and different flavors), this is probably the only prepackaged cookie I truly can't resist at the store. Plus, there's so many things you can crunch them up and incorporate them into- an ice-cream sundae, brownies, cheesecake (literally the best), or a trifle. I like to scrape off the frosting and replace them with little scoops of ice-cream to make mini ice-cream sandwiches, and fried Oreos?! Out of this world. You cannot beat the classic chocolate and vanilla sandwich cookie.
Gina A.
Gina A.
San Antonio, TX
What's not to love about the taste of Oreos! These have always been a go to treat since I was little, they're great to eat as is and to crumble/mash up as a topping or even a pie crust. The reason for the 3 stars is the packaging--I'm not a fan of the lift/resealable wrapper. As much as we love these cookies, we don't finish them in one sitting and the resealable wrapper is very flimsy and causes them to lose freshness pretty quick, causing us to throw them away. Nothing is more disappointing than biting into a stale Oreo!
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
THEY TASTE DIFFERENT! Does anyone else agree!? I love that they're available in smaller packaging that makes them easy for on the go but they just don't taste the same! At most gas stations they're a little overpriced for the number of cookies you get on top of that. You can sometimes get a full size package at the grocery store for what you would pay for this package at the gas station. I suggest sticking with the normal size packages because the cookies taste like a classic Oreo should and your cost is less per cookie.
sara t.
sara t.
I am not a sweets person, but Oreo's???? 9mg! with Milk??? it's like Heaven for me and the milk is a must! You have to hold the Oreo in the Milk for like 50 seconds to get the Perfect texture, where it's still crunchy but gently soggy and Yum! I've been know to smash an entire package in one sitting! For me, I definitely take these to the beach and this is One of my #beach must haves! not to mention, a must have in my home! lol... these are perfect, the perfect amount of sweetness but not overly sweet!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Oh my ghawd. These cookies are little bites of heaven. Although I always preferred taking them apart and eating the filling first, I have been experimenting with other ways to eat these little morsels of joy. Dunking them in chocolate milk is a good hit... And even if I want to stick to the tried and true take apart method, just dunking the cookie in the milk is heavenly. Or after I eat the filling, crumbling up the cookies on ice cream is also amazing. How many ways do you eat Oreo??!!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Foodie Expert
Personalmente me declaro adicta a estas galletas! Las galletas OREO son de fama mundial y me niego a creer que exista alguien que no las haya probado aunque sea una vez. Estas están hechas de dos partes de chocolate y una crema de vainilla, su sabor es inigualable y adictivo. A pesar de que existen distintos sabores yo siempre opto por las originales tipo americano. Si buscas un snack para alegrarte la existencia este definitivamente es lo que has estado buscando.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Louisville, KY
I one heard that this cookie was used in a study with rats, and the study showed that Oreos were more addictive than crack. I don't know if this is true on the study but I would totally believe it because these things are DELICIOUS. In my area they run about $2.38 a package, how do I know? They basically have their own shelves in grocery stores.. Yea it's that serious. 10 out of 5 on they "how great is this thing?" Scale
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich cookies are a piece of cookie lovers of all ages- heaven !! Oreo cookies will always be one of my best cookie eating options !! They are great for an any time snack, especially great with your favorite grade of milk and the difference experienced when dipped in milk is like no other. Truth be known, those times when I may feel blue, these cookies are a great pick me up !!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Foodie Expert
The fact that these cookies are vegan is enough of a reason for me to love them alone. They are super easy to find and they come in such a large variety of flavors theres something for everyones picky taste buds. I don't like the new lift and reseal package I find that I don't go through the bag fast enough to keep them fresh like that so I have to put them in a ziplock or a sealable container.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Which Oreos are your favorite? Do you prefer the normal ones?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
With all the new flavors of Oreos out now. Which one is your favorite?
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Kannapolis, NC
Anyone else mix their ice cream with broken oreo pieces?
Bella M.
Bella M.
Woodstock, IL
How do you eat Oreos?
Rylan W.
Rylan W.
Kalispell, MT
Am i right when i say the more "stuf" the better?