Add a Photo

By OREO
#2 in Cookies

Ingredients: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PALM, AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), CORNSTARCH, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLIN(--)AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

Photos (172)
Rob K.
Rob K.
June 11, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco
Oreos are a classic. I like the original the best. In my opinion an Oreo should not be eaten without being dunked and eaten with a glass of milk. Only a little bit of icing is needed to get that sweet creamy flavor, and the milk makes it creamier as well. The extra cream does not add anything to the experience, but just adds extra sugar and more unhealthy things into a product that does not need them. The golden Oreos are nice when you don't want chocolate, which I have wanted sometimes in my life, but the original will always be king in my book. If you have not been a fan of Oreos but never tried them with milk, give them another chance and the milk really boosts the entire experience.
katia v.
katia v.
Angier, NC
The oreo cookies are really good and for some reason I like to take them apart and eat the stuff inside and sometimes I eat the actual cookie. I do not know why I do that but I just think the stuff inside is better because it is creamy. The double stuffed are definitely better from my point of view because their is more icing inside for me to try and I just don't like the cookie. I just take the icing out of all the Oreos, I ball it up and then I slowly bite it and eat it. I don't know why, but I am giving these 4 stars because the cookie part tastes sort of like coffee and I hate the smell and taste of coffee so that is why I rarely eat the cookie.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
June 9, 2016, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco
While I would much prefer to simply bake or delve out a little extra money for a real cookie (soft, chewy, lots of depth and different flavors), this is probably the only prepackaged cookie I truly can't resist at the store. Plus, there's so many things you can crunch them up and incorporate them into- an ice-cream sundae, brownies, cheesecake (literally the best), or a trifle. I like to scrape off the frosting and replace them with little scoops of ice-cream to make mini ice-cream sandwiches, and fried Oreos?! Out of this world. You cannot beat the classic chocolate and vanilla sandwich cookie.
Gina A.
Gina A.
San Antonio, TX
What's not to love about the taste of Oreos! These have always been a go to treat since I was little, they're great to eat as is and to crumble/mash up as a topping or even a pie crust. The reason for the 3 stars is the packaging--I'm not a fan of the lift/resealable wrapper. As much as we love these cookies, we don't finish them in one sitting and the resealable wrapper is very flimsy and causes them to lose freshness pretty quick, causing us to throw them away. Nothing is more disappointing than biting into a stale Oreo!
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Aug. 25, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco
THEY TASTE DIFFERENT! Does anyone else agree!? I love that they're available in smaller packaging that makes them easy for on the go but they just don't taste the same! At most gas stations they're a little overpriced for the number of cookies you get on top of that. You can sometimes get a full size package at the grocery store for what you would pay for this package at the gas station. I suggest sticking with the normal size packages because the cookies taste like a classic Oreo should and your cost is less per cookie.
sara t.
sara t.
June 9, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco
I am not a sweets person, but Oreo's???? 9mg! with Milk??? it's like Heaven for me and the milk is a must! You have to hold the Oreo in the Milk for like 50 seconds to get the Perfect texture, where it's still crunchy but gently soggy and Yum! I've been know to smash an entire package in one sitting! For me, I definitely take these to the beach and this is One of my #beach must haves! not to mention, a must have in my home! lol... these are perfect, the perfect amount of sweetness but not overly sweet!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Oh my ghawd. These cookies are little bites of heaven. Although I always preferred taking them apart and eating the filling first, I have been experimenting with other ways to eat these little morsels of joy. Dunking them in chocolate milk is a good hit... And even if I want to stick to the tried and true take apart method, just dunking the cookie in the milk is heavenly. Or after I eat the filling, crumbling up the cookies on ice cream is also amazing. How many ways do you eat Oreo??!!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Personalmente me declaro adicta a estas galletas! Las galletas OREO son de fama mundial y me niego a creer que exista alguien que no las haya probado aunque sea una vez. Estas están hechas de dos partes de chocolate y una crema de vainilla, su sabor es inigualable y adictivo. A pesar de que existen distintos sabores yo siempre opto por las originales tipo americano. Si buscas un snack para alegrarte la existencia este definitivamente es lo que has estado buscando.
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Oreos are cookies you never outgrow! The chocolate cookie part tastes so good mixed with the cream center. Of course you could "unscrew" the top cookie off and eat it on it's own then lick the cream off the second cookie....dip it in milk for extra flavor? So many options to how you want to eat this cookie. Whatever way you eat them, they're amazing! I do with the price would come down a bit though, one star off for that.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Louisville, KY
I one heard that this cookie was used in a study with rats, and the study showed that Oreos were more addictive than crack. I don't know if this is true on the study but I would totally believe it because these things are DELICIOUS. In my area they run about $2.38 a package, how do I know? They basically have their own shelves in grocery stores.. Yea it's that serious. 10 out of 5 on they "how great is this thing?" Scale
Sam S.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Which Oreos are your favorite? Do you prefer the normal ones?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
With all the new flavors of Oreos out now. Which one is your favorite?
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Kannapolis, NC
Anyone else mix their ice cream with broken oreo pieces?
Bella M.
Bella M.
Woodstock, IL
How do you eat Oreos?
Rylan W.
Rylan W.
Kalispell, MT
Am i right when i say the more "stuf" the better?