BY OREO #1 in Cookies

Ingredients: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PALM, AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), CORNSTARCH, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLIN(--)AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

• Which do you prefer? Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Oreo Chocolate Sandwich...19 Answers
  • Who likes Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies?4 Answers
  • Oreo or chocolate chip ahoy? Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Na...10 Answers
Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
  • "I heard one say onetime "double stuffed should be normal stuffed and regular stuffed should be called diet" we'd all feel better!" in 427 reviews
  • "I love oreos these are one of my favorite cookies I don't like milk as much but when I eat these I have to have a glass of milk on the side it goes perfect" in 225 reviews
  • "In my home we have to have Oreos my kids and husband r hooked on Oreos especially the boys love the bobble stuffed ones so we have to have the original and the chocolate double stuffed for the boys!!!" in 200 reviews
  • "You can just eat them alone in a million different ways or with milk and you can even bake with them or put them on ice cream!!" in 189 reviews
  • "Not my favorite cookie, but tastes great with a glass of milk, and sometimes I like to spread a bit of peanut butter on the inside! " in 152 reviews
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
The classic, the original, often imitated never surpassed, Oreo cookie. Well there's been a recent obsession with the company trying all sorts of other flavors, Nothing has ever compared to the perfectly balanced sandwich cookie that is the original Oreo. It's not even too sugary, Which is something that the double-stuffed definitely suffers from. If you've been eating nothing but Double Stuffed or other flavored Oreos for the past year or more go back try the classic and tell me you don't rate this 5 stars!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are super delicious!  They are my favorite cookie now to snack on and they were my favorite cookie as a child too!  I love that now, as I'm older, they came up with different flavors, but the original is still my favorite.  Though the vanilla is my second runner up!  I like that remain fresh too, as they have a seal that you can seal back up.  They are amazing to dip in some cold milk and they are just a fun and delicious snack!  I highly recommend!
Irene R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these so much I used these oreos recently to make these Oreo Balls over the weekend. Super easy and simple. Just crush 16 oz of oreos in a Large Ziplock bag with a dough roller or you can use a food processor. Then mix it well with 8oz cream cheese. Roll them in little balls. Let them cool/harden in fridge for 1 hr. Melt chocolate ūüćę in microwave and dip each ball in melted chocolate (I used a fork to transfer) then transfer to the parchment paper. Then put some melted chopped in a small ziplock bag cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle on top. Then i just played with left over chocolate and made some hearts, stars etc for my kids
Selena A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I tried the new limited edition apple pie Oreo cookies and I wasn't a huge fan. I love the graham cracker cookie part, but the inside isn't the best, but it's just because I'm not a huge apple pie fan. If you love apple pie, you'll love these! Affordable and tasty if you love apple pie. My boyfriend and daughter love them. They rate the product 5/5. We love trying new food flavors, if you haven't tried this one already, you should!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my go-to ingredient for my family’s favorite desert. Dirt Cake! They are always fresh and very delicious. Of course while making this recipe a few of the cookies always seem to be stolen by passersby. But that’s part of the fun of an Oreo cookie! Everyone gets to enjoy it.
Ashley C.
Rexburg, ID
Remember back to the last time you weren’t exactly hungry, but still needed to eat something. Do you remember standing in front of the pantry, door open, just staring at the possible snacks? Do you remember that empty feeling of confusion and indecisiveness? Never again my friends! Say goodbye to doubt and competition. Double Stuf Oreos make for a perfect after-school, after-work, or after-midnight snack. With a perfect ratio of cookie to cream, there is no need to find another snack food ever again. 3 cookies and a glass of milk will melt your munchies away.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Yummy, Oreos is a must in our household. There is so many different receipes for these babies as well, but just dunking them in milk is just as good! My children inttend to lick all the middle off an i find the cookies in the trash all the time!! Highly recommend!!
Shannon S.
These cookies are a household favorite and are purchased anytime we stock up the cabinets. I love the original flavor but like that they have a variety of different flavors. They are reasonable priced and are usually available at most supermarkets/grocery stores.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Oreos are probably my favorite cookie ever! They are perfect for snacking or when you need something sweet. I also love all the different flavors they have such as the peanut butter ones and the chocolate ones. Always make sure I grab some if I am out grocery shopping.
Tyler G.
the only cookie that goes PERFECTLY with milk but they are extremely chocolately and after 3-4 cookies i cant eat anymore. my son loves to twist the cookies and eat the center first. ha.
if you are a chocolate lover, then this is the cookie for you. ha.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Which Oreos are your favorite? Do you prefer the normal ones?
Stephanie S.
With all the new flavors of Oreos out now. Which one is your favorite?
Danielle H.
Kannapolis, NC
Anyone else mix their ice cream with broken oreo pieces?
Bella M.
Woodstock, IL
How do you eat Oreos?
Rylan W.
Kalispell, MT
Am i right when i say the more "stuf" the better?