GroceryBakeryOreo
Chocolate Fudge Covered Cookies, 12 79Oz Packages

Oreo Chocolate Fudge Covered Cookies, 12 7.9Oz. Packages

NULL

Are these just like the regular cookies or tastier?
I️ can’t find [product:nabisco-oreo-cookies-fudge-cremes] anywhere in the stores near me or online💔 any help?
How about this chocolate?
Start your review of Oreo Chocolate Fudge Covered Cookies, 12 7.9Oz. Packages!
Product Highlights
these are really good, oreos are great tasting, love a oreo, if you have not tried these you need to go right now and get some of these really good oreos, these are my favorite maybe it will become your favorite alsoin reviews
If you love white chocolate you will find these hitting the right spot.in reviews
The creamy middle is the same lovable stuff but the fudge coating makes it that much better and less dry than the traditional Oreo.in reviews
Nia N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Oreo Chocolate Fudge Covered Cookies, 12 7.9Oz. Packages uploaded by Nia N.
Apparently, these were limited at some point, so my husband prizes these like rare diamonds. I tens not to like crunchy cookies at all, so these don’t do much for me, but they’re definitely a huge fave in our house. Have repurchased tons of times!
Candy  M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oreo Chocolate Fudge Covered Cookies, 12 7.9Oz. Packages uploaded by Candy  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I this fudge covered oreos are the best, they’re so delicious that I can’t stop eating them!!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,717 reviews
Oreo Chocolate Fudge Covered Cookies, 12 7.9Oz. Packages uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you love the taste of both fudge and Oreo cookies, look no further than these fudge covered Oreos. This cookie combines a satisfying taste that's great. I do find these pricey for the amount of cookies you get in box, but makes a wonderful indulgent treat. I will repurchase this product.
Elizabeth K.
Wildwood, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreo Chocolate Fudge Covered Cookies, 12 7.9Oz. Packages uploaded by Elizabeth K.
I am a big Oreo fan to start with, but these Fudge Covered Oreos take the cookie to the next level! They are FABULOUS! Everything you like about an Oreo from the Chocolate Sandwich Cookie to the Cream Filling and then smothered in FUDGE CHOCOLATE! My favorite! 💗
Riley J.
Neptune Beach, FL
These are my favorite Oreos. They look and are so bad for you but they taste great. This is something I use as a go to when I want something sugary.
Karla B.
Bellingham, MA
Purchased at: Target
[product:breyers-non-dairy-oreo-cookies-&-cream] absolutely the best ice cream , it’s fudge favored covered and cookies and cream . And no-Dairy wow make even better , cuz unfortunately dairy is not so good for ur healthy like a lot people and companies think . But as long u have a littler bit I think it will be fine . But no-dairy u can have a lot and no worries of being sick . Plus it’s creamy and delicious like if have dairy in it .
Francismar A.
Miami
with oreos cookies, you can do an infinite number of recipes, smoothies and the milkshakes, you can decorate, you can make cake, to my I love oreos! Pricing is comparable to most cookies in any grocery store. I have shared them with others
Haylee P.
Wellesley, MA
Oreos are one of my favorite snacks of all time! Just saying the word "Oreos", gets me excited. Now that they come in multiple flavors, it makes the snack even better!
Jimmy L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ohhhhh my gosh. Soooo good. Take a bite and drop them in the milk and the fudge coating makes them float and the milk gets to the cookie. So satisfying getting the little snap of the chocolate with the softness of the cookie and cream. On a scale of 1-10 I give it an 11.
Kristie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I originally purchased these from target. They’re about the same price as a standard pack of Oreos but you do get less in this fudge covered flavor. The Oreos are covered completely in fudge, making them a tad larger than the regular flavor. Usually I dipped Oreos and milk but with this flavor it would probably be best to just eat like a regular cookie and not dip and milk. We enjoyed them very much and purchased them often.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dymon M.
il y a 4 ans
I️ can’t find Oreo Chocolate Fudge Covered Cookies, 12 7.9Oz. Packages anywhere in the stores near me or online💔 any help?
Bri M. il y a 4 ans
Do you have a Kroger where you are