BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
These are seriously milks best friend. Dunk them and eat them and it tastes even more delicious. I also saw a recipe the other day on how to make no baking chocolate truffles with these. I plan on trying them out.
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
Nothing beats the original Oreos but these are delicious too! I like the heads or tails one too.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Oreo cookies have always been a favorite of mine. The white fudge is so delicious and adds an extra kick of sweetness for your taste buds to enjoy. I am very picky when it comes to anything chocolate but Oreos are always amazingly delicious.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
These are wonderful cookies! I don't buy them often because then I'd eat all of them! :) Would recommend!
Caitlin C.
Placerville, CA
I little too much chocolate for me. I prefer the original but these are tasty when I'm in an extra chocolate mood.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Such a beautiful cookie. Everyone who loves chocolate will definitely love this!!
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
This is hands down my favorite cookie. Its great with milk and i also like to crush it up in my vanilla ice cream yummm lol
Sierra J.
Saginaw, MI
This product is so good with chocolate milk, I can eat a half of bag in one day. I always have to stop myself !
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I wanted so bad to like these, but I love the original so much better! These are too chocolatey for me! I know there's no such thing for some people but there is for me. Good, but not my thing.
Mackenzie F.
Chocolate on chocolate.........Need I say more? You can ever go wrong with some of these and a class of milk!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?