BY OREO #94 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Jenna K.
Lillington, NC
Well they aren't as good as I remember them. They taste differently than they used to. Expensive to me - usually over $4 or around $4 which is kind of ridiculous to me. Definitely not healthy.
Rima P.
I like classic Oreos the best but this is a close second. I liked the chocolate creme in the middle, it is semi sweet and not over powering. I indulge in Oreos often so this is a nice change.
Emily F.
You can never go wrong with Oreos. They are an amazing cookie and one I am proud to share with my daughter the flavor is still the same and they are the best to enjoy with a cold glass of milk
Nur A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loooove Oreos but something about chocolate cream Oreos didn't sit right. Maybe it's because the cream tasted a little bit like instant milk chocolate mix. But if it was in front of me, definitely would eat it.
Erica V.
My son is obsessed with Oreos. Every time we are out he freaks out lol. The best chocolate cookies out there and the filling is the best part. Just add a glass of milk & you're good to go!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Excelenteee!! Amo estas galletas! En casa nos gusta a todos eso si si estas en eso de mantener la figura es mejor no compralas porque en mi caso acabamos con todo el paquete en un solo dia!
Danielle F.
El Cajon, CA
Such a great product especially if your a chocolate lover like me! They taste so good! They aren't to expensive especially when you need that chocolate craving to fulfill. They are the perfect amount and taste great
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
Oreo Chocolate Creme Cookies are SO addicting! If you think you like regular Oreos, try the chocolate creme! They are great without milk and divine when dipped in milk until soggy!
Eric S.
Fort Collins
Whenever my wife and I intertwine our bodies, we resemble the pure shape of a fine Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Creme Cookie. Not that we are biracial, rather our bodies align perfectly with each other, especially when we are 69ing each other for hours at a time. Also, they're great with milk!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Chocolate on chocolate is where it's at! These have a rich, velvety chocolate filling that makes these cookies seem less sweet than their predecessors. Delicious for the chocoholic!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?