BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Arianny R.
The best cookies definitely! The are too much delicious. The chocolate and the cream flavour match perfect. I buy them almost twice a week haha. They are a good snack for childrens and adults. You can buy them in every supermarket and they are not expensive
Katelyn P.
Joseph City, AZ
I LOVE OREOS! I am also a big chocolate fan so combining the two is heavenly. The creme in the middle is a little bit thick but I personally don't mind. I buy these Oreos at least twice a year and end up eating them pretty much by myself. I wish the price was lower but with a coupon it is totally worth it.
María S.
All my life I have spent oreos cookies, Oreos and I love chocolate. I CAN NOT STOP taking this product. The cream is thick so for me it is the best that can happen. I would like the price was lower and accessible, but the taste is the best they can try. I recommend it to everyone.
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
Even better than the original! I love chocolate (but who doesn't?!), and this just added extra goodness to a traditionally delicious cookie. It is definitely sweeter than the original Oreo, and the cream is creamier. I wouldn't replace original Oreos with these, but they are extremely delicious!
Sammy Y.
Mars, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a husband favorite in this house. I wish I was kidding when I say he takes down a box every couple days. These are great to add to other desserts as well. Nothing beats an Oreo with a glass of milk though.
Ariadna C.
Souderton, PA
Frwat great great chocolatw cookes i mean hello is oreaoo u can eat it with ice scrwam and u can make pudding and make cake anything i mean is really goodd so if u dont like it thays all uuu hahahahaha
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC
Well they aren't as good as I remember them. They taste differently than they used to. Expensive to me - usually over $4 or around $4 which is kind of ridiculous to me. Definitely not healthy.
Erica V.
My son is obsessed with Oreos. Every time we are out he freaks out lol. The best chocolate cookies out there and the filling is the best part. Just add a glass of milk & you're good to go!
Nur A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loooove Oreos but something about chocolate cream Oreos didn't sit right. Maybe it's because the cream tasted a little bit like instant milk chocolate mix. But if it was in front of me, definitely would eat it.
Danielle F.
El Cajon, CA
Such a great product especially if your a chocolate lover like me! They taste so good! They aren't to expensive especially when you need that chocolate craving to fulfill. They are the perfect amount and taste great
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?