BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Zely R.
Orlando
You absolutely love Oreos. But mostly with chocolate. I love the taste. Best cookies I have had so far. Very cheap. Not expensive at all. Ingredients are awesome. I would recommend to others.
Delores f.
Phoenix, AZ
I love that its double chocolate flavored. Like yas Thats what I been living for ! And if you melt some peanut butter and dip the oreo in it it taste waaaay better.
Andres G.
Really good oreo not the best one but they are really tasty for the double chocolate they have sometimes you get tired of the chocolate, but with this cokkies you dont get that feeling anymore
Camila B.
Waban, MA
Crispy, yummy, fresh and great flavor for snacks in the meal intervals. Great to take for trips and quiet days. The children love to take it to school for the satiety and satiety it provides. The chocolate has a sweet and delicious taste. Perfect for all moments.
Xio A.
Pasadena, CA
This snack is delicious and good for a small snack. Is very sweet and crunchy. Is a really good size too. It has cream filling in the middle of 2 chocolate cookies. Ive eaten this many times and is very good.I would totally recommend it to others
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite Oreo flavors. The classic chocolate cookie with an even better center, because chocolate. Price is always fair in this product and I'd recommend it to all chocolate lovers such as myself!
Monica L.
If you are a person that loves chocolate then you'll love this. But I don't really like chocolate much so it's a no for me I'll just stay with the original.
•Dacoda L.
Independence , WI
5 stars all the way!! These are so delicious and one of those snacks you can't stop eating.. I love chocolate and if you do too these are perfect for you!
Elizabeth W.
Davenport, OK
Seriously my all time favorite cookie! The double chocolate is so delish! Dipped in some ice cold milk will make for heaven in your mouth. Very satisfying
Gladys A.
The oreo addict is me and this is the one I always carry in my wallet, at the time of the snack accompanies her with a glass of milk, I can not resist
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?