BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Dianela D.
LA AMOOOOO, sabe tan rica la cremita y es de chocolotate , es super delisciosa y sabe genial
clarisa F.
Son ricas , me gustan mucho , es una marca confiable y la mayoria de mis amigos la consumen
Courtney M.
I really enjoyed these, they are so delicious. I bought at a local market ūüėć will buy again
Rosana R.
San Cristóbal
This is the best cookies ever....there's nothing like this....a glass of milk and my Oreos
Karina A.
Perfect snack, goes perfect with milk or tea, my baby boy loves them too. Totally recommend
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
My husband and daughter love these. Nice chocolate back with cream filling. Great taste.
Ana E.
I love them, they are so sweet. The chocolate is really nice. And they smell really good.
Tameka R.
Brisbane
Love love love them I eat them a fair bit and they are my go to snack they taste so good
Vasundhara G.
So good! Oreos will always be delicious. They are my guilty pleasure. No cons, all pros!
Sharūüéą
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I'm super addicted to Oreo! Always have them when I'm traveling or on the go! Love them
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?