BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Kelsie T.
Albertville
Best quick little snack. Pour you a glass of milk and dunk some Oreos. Definitely addicting and it's hard to not eat the whole pack by yourself. Not expensive, especially for all that you get in the pack.
Jocelyn H.
Chocolate and more chocolate is my favorite way to eat chocolate. Clearly a good choice with milk or alone or with coffee. I prefer this to the normal cream flavor, personally. Also tasty with ice cream
Lynette A.
Oak Creek, WI
This is absolutely my favorite treat! Actually probably my all time favorite type of cookie. This goes perfect with a glass of milk! If you are a chocolate lover, this is the Oreo flavor for you!
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
I LOVE Oreo chocolate creme!!! It is my all time favorite Oreo. My teacher used to buy it for us and give it to us if we did good in glass. They are sooooo good!!!
Linnet R.
The Oreo chocolate creme cookies are the best!! I mean who doesn't love chocolate!! If you're a chocolate lover I definitely recommend these ! And if you're not buy these and you'll see what you've been missing out
Kittie A.
these are so freaking good. did you know oreos are vegan ? oh gosh they're so good. i can't get enough of them ! if you don't like a lot of chocolate , these sent for you. but i had these for my craving when i'm on my period and they satisfied every need.
Bianca R.
These don't taste as much as chocolate as I would like them too but they're definitely great. Taste more like regular classic Oreos than anything but if you eat the center by itself you can taste the chocolate a little more. Worth a try!
CHERRY K.
Chattanooga, TN
Oreo has always been my favorite cookies brand. And this fill my craving for sweet. It's really delicious and the amount of sugar is perfect. I love it and will definitely add this on my grocery list.
Leann M.
Corp Christi, TX
Loved orignal oreos and milk growning up, however when I saw this they became my new favorite. Love snacking on them, I probably get one every time I walk into the kitchen.
Zely R.
Orlando
You absolutely love Oreos. But mostly with chocolate. I love the taste. Best cookies I have had so far. Very cheap. Not expensive at all. Ingredients are awesome. I would recommend to others.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?