BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Chloe S.
They're so hyped on social media but they're not even that good. Just taste like solid sugar rather than chocolate.
Fernanda P.
Las otros son muy ricas la presentación. Tradicional es la que mas me gusta de esta línea de galletas de chocolate
Angela S.
This biscoto very yummy! The first time I ate loved . It in the ice cream is very delicious! love love! very good!
Katarina S.
Dundalk, Louth
My favourite biscuits ever and my favourite type of oreo😍would really recommend these to anyone who loves chocolat
Alan M.
This is glory as hell ... to tasty and yummie, even when you make cakes, adding tghis become in to a magic dream
Letícia S.
Fortaleza
theres anyone out there that doesn't love oreo? omg! i love it and any flavor is amazing, go right know try it!
Estefania V.
Spain
Are very rich, and tried once or twice and I would like to try again but where I live is very difficult to find
Hillary K.
Oh my goodness! these are so good now all I need to do is make a chocolate Oreos, peanut butter Oreos flurry!!!
Joana P.
Muito delicioso. Uma boa maneira para pequenos lanches na escola, trabalho,... Eu e as minhas amigas adoramos.
Katie M.
Truro, NS
Did not like these. Taste was way too sweet and manufactured. Only ate one and threw out the rest of the bag.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?