BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Alexe R.
Montreal
The taste of these Oreos is delicious. It leaves my mouth watering for more. Obviously, I am a huge fan of the original Oreos, therefore I couldn't give five stars to this flavour. But, it's very good and worth tasting. The price and quantity is the same as when you buy the original box.
Laura B.
Amo las oreo son unas de las mejores galletas que pueden existir tienen un sabor único
Son deliciosas
Me encantan con leche, son de las mejores combinaciones que he probado en mi vida y creo que nunca me cansare de comerla
Alan M.
This is glory as hell ... to tasty and yummie, even when you make cakes, adding tghis become in to a magic dream
Eysler Q.
It is very good and so taste! It's also good to use in recipes, icecream, it's easy to find and not very expensive, but it has to be moderately consumed because it's really full of fat and sugar! I'd love if they create a vegan version of this!
Paula S.
Curico
muy ricas definitivamente mis galletas favoritas siempre las incluyo cuando voy de compras al mercado completamente recomendables
clarisa F.
Son ricas , me gustan mucho , es una marca confiable y la mayoria de mis amigos la consumen
Ada C.
Galleta de chocolate con crema exquisita!!
Las como en las meriendas y son muy versátiles; las como con leche o jugo.
I simply delicious, love the taste of chocolate is a nice thing. I love. I adore eating milk is a rich, creamy taste.
Shar🎈
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I'm super addicted to Oreo! Always have them when I'm traveling or on the go! Love them
Raynnara A.
Caruaru,PE
This cookie is very good! Cover and chocolate filling ?? This is fantastic! very tasty highly recommend
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?