BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Cinthia K.
esta galleta es muy empalagoso, en realidad si la como con una me es sufiente. Talvez porque no estoy acostumbrada a comer muchos dulces.
amina h.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. my friend bought me a lot of these when she went to USA i realy loved it . i love all the oreo stuffs so yummy
Vasia P.
Literally, best cookies ever. My all time favorite combination with milk at night. And they're even better with the chocolate filling
Delfina C.
They are not my favourite, this flavor is a bit bitter for me, i prefer the classics. With regard at their price i think that is ok.
Ginaa B.
If youre into sweet cookies you must try these. They are delicious, if you take them with milk or icecream Jesus they are amazing!
Sara B.
Favourite biscuit brand. Love them there the best. So yummy but I don't like the double stuff ones but the rest are all delicious
Paula S.
Curico
muy ricas definitivamente mis galletas favoritas siempre las incluyo cuando voy de compras al mercado completamente recomendables
Maria M.
I like normal cookies so the new products of this line havent been my favorites. The original flavor is the best of oreo cookies.
Bruna R.
Uma delicia esse biscoito , um dos melhores q existem , sabor de chocolate muito presente e bem recheado recommendo experimentarem
Enriqueto O.
Si es delicioso tiene un gran sabor una gran consistencia y no empalaga mucho el paladar siendo mucho chocolate que se obtiene
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?