BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Rosa Ines P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Of my favorite cookies, I love it because it is super chocolat, accompanied by a glass of milk to have a perfect day
PAOLA ANDREA M.
The presentation its good the taste its really great i love these cookies and i have consumed them since i was child
Mahik J.
These are nice but I prefer the original Oreo cookies, I find these to be rich nevertheless they still taste good!
Katarina S.
Dundalk, Louth
My favourite biscuits ever and my favourite type of oreoūüėćwould really recommend these to anyone who loves chocolat
Chloe S.
They're so hyped on social media but they're not even that good. Just taste like solid sugar rather than chocolate.
Joana P.
Muito delicioso. Uma boa maneira para pequenos lanches na escola, trabalho,... Eu e as minhas amigas adoramos.
Estefania V.
Spain
Are very rich, and tried once or twice and I would like to try again but where I live is very difficult to find
Letícia S.
Fortaleza
theres anyone out there that doesn't love oreo? omg! i love it and any flavor is amazing, go right know try it!
Katie M.
Truro, NS
Did not like these. Taste was way too sweet and manufactured. Only ate one and threw out the rest of the bag.
alix g.
Love these taste so good. Nice crunchy biscuit and the middle in full of flavour great for dipping in milk!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?