BY OREO #90 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Oreo Chocolate Creme Cookies
Oreo Chocolate Creme Cookies 🍪 emmmmmmm yammy yammmy amazing I'm in love 😍 Oh my god
Katarina M.
These are my favorite oreo cookies! They taste great and they are affordable
Alexe R.
Montreal
The taste of these Oreos is delicious. It leaves my mouth watering for more. Obviously, I am a huge fan of the original Oreos, therefore I couldn't give five stars to this flavour. But, it's very good and worth tasting. The price and quantity is the same as when you buy the original box.
Maria Cristina A.
Mississauga , ON
Oreos are all about the vanilla filling !! These do not compare to the original .. But are great if you love chocolate.
Beatriz O.
No começo pensei que fosse ruim, mas depois de provar com leite, e sem leite vi que o gosto era perfeito
Aimee S.
Literally my favourite thing. Original oreos are amazing, but oreos with chocolate cream? Even better! I could go through a packet of these at once if I let myself. They're not very healthy, but an amazing treat!
Sara B.
Favourite biscuit brand. Love them there the best. So yummy but I don't like the double stuff ones but the rest are all delicious
SharğŸŽˆ
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I'm super addicted to Oreo! Always have them when I'm traveling or on the go! Love them
Cinthia K.
esta galleta es muy empalagoso, en realidad si la como con una me es sufiente. Talvez porque no estoy acostumbrada a comer muchos dulces.
akansha h.
i am in love with oreo i love chocolte and oreo is bae i m too eating oreo every where but i have only tasted its cookies and thats saddddd
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?