BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Deanna M.
Dartmouth, NS
Who doesn't love chocolate. These Oreo Chocolate Creme cookies are chocolate on chocolate. As good as the originals. My family loves these cookies. I had no expecations about them when I purchased them but WOW am I glad that I did. Even other family members loved them.
Élise B.
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
i really love the original recipe of Oreo cookies. i will buy this product many time in a year and i will appreciate it. i really not read the ingredient. i think it is delicious and perfect with enough cream and cookies. i recommend this product for everyone
Carolina D.
Este é sem duvidas o melhor biscoito que já comi! Delicioso! Eu amo! Se eu pudesse comia todos os dias!!! Crocante e saboroso, é muito bom para comer em qualquer hora do dia! Até mesmo na hora da sobremesa! Minha familia adora, meus sobrinhos, meus amigos!
Eysler Q.
It is very good and so taste! It's also good to use in recipes, icecream, it's easy to find and not very expensive, but it has to be moderately consumed because it's really full of fat and sugar! I'd love if they create a vegan version of this!
One of my favorites cookies from the oreo brand besides the originals! The flavour of the filling its so good! Creamie with soft chocolate..Hmmm! So delicious! Totally what I expected from the oreo products, and totally good with milk too!
Naishla F.
Las mejores oreos que he probado hasta ahora, aqui no las venden pero una amiga me trajo del extranjero y saben delicioso. Comparada con las convencionales saben mucho mas a chocolate y la crema no es tan grasosa. las recomiendo
Aimee S.
Literally my favourite thing. Original oreos are amazing, but oreos with chocolate cream? Even better! I could go through a packet of these at once if I let myself. They're not very healthy, but an amazing treat!
Kira L.
Ottawa, On
Classic Oreos are always the best and will always be the best. They are very tasty and sugary. They are sweet but not over the top sweet. I wish they were a little cheaper , but the price is affordable enough.
brenda p.
They are great, very soft and crunchy at the same time.The filling is very tasty, just think the crispy part could be a little better .he reminds me negresco . it is cheap,it is not expensive.
the container could be higher.
I recommend this product
Sandia S.
estas galletas son deliciosa y aca en colombia todos las aman son muy ricas son dulces y muy my ricas las conseguimos en cualquier supermercado son economicas y llenas de crema dulce
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?