BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Ana Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Chocolate with chocolate what more can I ask for? They are delicious I can eat a million times and not be bored to eat them. I am a number 1 chocolate fan and these are definitely one of my favorite cookies.
Renee-Lise S.
Sudbury
I adore my Oreos dipped in milk. Double chocolate makes the dipping twice as fun! Chocolate is hands down my favourite so now that I get extra in my Oreos I'm a happy girl! Perfect after a long day!
Vanessa Belo O.
Distrito Federal
Oreo cookies are fantastic. They smell so good and taste delicious. They are thin and have a nice flavour, not like others that taste like wheat. Oreo is little much expensive than others in the market, but i really think its value is much better too.
Tatum W.
These are my favourite oreos. I love the classic, but these, in my opinion, are just as great and would buy again and again. They can be expensive, as Oreos tend to be, but I would highly recommend to others.
Jennyfer P.
UFF LA SMEJORES PARA COMER CON UNA LECHEEE LAS AMOOOO ME LAS COMO DE 4 PAQUETES EN UN VASO LLENO DE LECHE Y ME LA COMO A CUCHARADA SY MI HIJO POR IGUAL LO MEJORR
Lillyan K.
As pessoas sempre me indicaram oreo, dizendo que era o melhor biscoito do mundo e que eu ia amar, mas na verdade não foi exatamente assim, eu não gostei muito, eu não vi nada de diferente, se fosse hoje eu provavelmente iria comprar só um pacote e não iria voltar pra comprar outro.
Florence L.
Oreo Chocolate Creme Cookies are like my most favourite cookies in the world they are very affordable and not expensive and with the nice Delicious chocolate filling its amazing and its not healthy but if there was i thing i could add it would sprinkels
Keely G.
So so so good, I love the original Oreo biscuit but these are equally as good, the are creamy and soft on the inside with cholocolaty flavour and paired with the orignal well known Oreo biscuit is amazing
Alexe R.
Montreal
The taste of these Oreos is delicious. It leaves my mouth watering for more. Obviously, I am a huge fan of the original Oreos, therefore I couldn't give five stars to this flavour. But, it's very good and worth tasting. The price and quantity is the same as when you buy the original box.
Deanna M.
Dartmouth, NS
Who doesn't love chocolate. These Oreo Chocolate Creme cookies are chocolate on chocolate. As good as the originals. My family loves these cookies. I had no expecations about them when I purchased them but WOW am I glad that I did. Even other family members loved them.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?