BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Cendy L.
North Miami, FL
It taste great! I like but, but it's a bit too sweet for my liking . I got it from Walmart or target I'm not quite sure. But if you love really sweet things, and chocolate this cookie is for you. Like all Oreos it goes great with milk.
Daisy L.
These are so good! I mean honestly, oreo filled with chocolate? Yes, sign me up! I really like these especially around midnight. I bought these at my local kroger. The super chocolatey flavor was to die for. I suggest you go to your local drugstore and get them.
Angela R.
These are the bomb. I have always loved them since I was little and will continue to love them. It's just one of those things that reminds me when was a little girl. With a cold glass of milk this can be the best snack ever.
Rebeca S.
I LOVE THESE AND THR REGULAR VERSION ONES !! They are so delicious and not so expensive at all! They last us a long time and are super super yummy! I love to dip them in milk or sometimes coffee!ūüėć They are just so worth it !
Sara T.
The originals are always the best ones! I always take the cream out from the middle first then eat it if not I will just dunk the entire cookie in milk and eat it that way! Will always buy these for the home!
Jasmine M.
Personally one of my favorite cookies with great flavor. Not the healthiest snack but not as unhealthy. Affordable for what you get and easy to find. Bought these at multiple places including heb. Noting much more to add other then these are great.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Seriously my favorite cookie!! Lol I've always craved these on those " special" days ūüėā‚̧ I don't even like milk but you best believe I'll dip these cookies in some milk!
Abbi R.
Johnson City, TN
I love Oreos! They are a great dessert to have for both adults and kids! My only problem is that they can be very crumby and messy, but they taste amazing! I recommended these to anyone who lives a sweet treat!
Phanyda L.
I mean they're oreos, how could they not be 5 stars? They're absolutely delicious. If anything, you can just dip them in pancake batter and have the confectioner's sugar ready because fried Oreos are the way to go!
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
These Oreos are made for chocolate lovers. The chocolate creme center in between two chocolate cookies you can't go wrong with that. These are my favorite type of Oreo and taste even yummier dunked in milk.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?