BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Sana Y.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
I like oreos but I just find the cream to be too sweet for my liking. I mostly get the vanilla ones and they taste a little too sweet. But other than that, I have tried so many diff recipes with oreos that I totally think they are a must have for me at all times.
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
I eat an embarrassing amount of Oreos... I just can't get enough of them! They're not only amazing on their own, but I love to have mine with peanut butter on the top of them! Anytime I go out to eat and see an Oreo dessert, I always have to get it! Love them!
Tuana K.
Vipiteno
Honestly, they are the best for cravings and period hunger. I love them even if the choccolate may be a LOT sometimes and no, it's not a healthy snack at all but it's cheap and perfect for cheat days. Just, don't eat too many, there is too much choccolate!
Jaqueline C.
Alexandria, VA
Oreos are wonderful, and I love to use it in sweet recipies. I just think that, when you eta the cookie, it makes your teeth look so grose. Maybe the could change that, and also use less fat in the cookie, giving us light and diet options.
Hi,
These are delicious cookies. Best for people who don't like too sweet cookies. It will exceed your expectations. I buy these whenever I can. Give it a try and see

Pro
Dark chocolate biscuits
Crunchy
Tasty

I would realy recommend this to others
Viktoria K.
I am not a huge fan of oreos. It is supersweet, filled with so much sugar. I do not eat these anymore, but even when I did, I couldn't eat more than 1-2 pieces, cause it is so sweet. Honestly I don't understand the hype around this product. I would not recommend.
Natasha M.
Yum!!

I love these. Such a good treat. Love most of the Oreo flavour but this is one of my favourites.

I keep them in a cookie jar and they still stay nice.

The price is affordable and sometimes they are on 2-1 which is a bonus.

I would recommend to others.
Phoebe L.
I love to dip it in milk where ever I go either warm or cold milk I also like to put ice cream, milk and Oreos together to make like a smoothy and is lovely on hot days all I did last summer was make and drink these they are absolutely gorgeous these Oreos are just so nice
Cory U.
Etobicoke, ON
You'd think that being the same brand would mean they'd have a similar taste, but fudgeeos taste quite different from a chocolate Oreo. It's not my favourite replacement as I feel like this one is less chocolatey.
Tiffany T.
Vancouver , BC
I feel like Oreo just keeps coming up with random and sometimes weird new flavours. I definitely do not like these. I think they're too chocolatey. Would not recommend this unless you like chocolate overload.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?