BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Excelenteee!! Amo estas galletas! En casa nos gusta a todos eso si si estas en eso de mantener la figura es mejor no compralas porque en mi caso acabamos con todo el paquete en un solo dia!
Maria C.
Medley, FL
Las galletas Oreos siempre seran mis favoritas. Me gustan estas en particular porque tiene doble chocolate. No empalaga, no podria comer la bolsa completa en un minuto si pudiera y ademas son muy economicas.
Deya M.
Hickory Hills, IL
Best cookies ! Chocolate has a great taste!
Not too chocolatey, just perfect.
Yolanda M.
Houston, Tx
I will always buy these cookies!!! Who doesn't love Oreos?!?ūü§Ēūü§Ē these are always a staple in my home ūüėčūüėč
Patricia L.
Wichita, KS
The most excellent cookie in the world none better if I was stranded on a desert island I would want to have a truckload of Oreo cookies that would save me
Cassidy G.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I love these cookies so very much!!After a long day, I love curling up on the couch with a glass of milk and a carton of these.<3
Marysa M.
my favorite store bought cookies! the double stuffed are the best but the original are okay too.
Geraldine H.
This cookies are amazing. The combination of chocolate with more chocolate is my favorite forever. I love this cookies because It taste so good and you can do so many desserts with this
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
omg soooo freaking good! with a big glass of cold milk! i can only eat a couple and it starts to get way to sweet for me.. But nothing campares to an oreo cookie..
J R.
Oreo reminds me of the European housing crisis. They are a gift which keeps on giving; everything they do is amazing, and yet we have to subtly ignore the fact that the bubble will have to burst. The bubble, in this instance, is the reality that the best part of their snack is the cream, and that is surely the least healthy. I'd buy a bag of just the Oreo filling but I probably wouldn't live long after that.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?