BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Janet D.
I love Oreos and I love chocolate, so these two together are a perfect combo! These are def better than the original Oreos, it may be too much for some people, but I love it
Karissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
What's better than just an original Oreo? An Oreo filled with chocolate of course! This cookie is so delicate and satisfying and reminds me of my childhood when I used to just stuff a bunch of chocolate in my mouth. This of course is in a better moderation and you can eat this in so many ways rather than just the classic milk dipping! Nothing wrong with that of course, but if you want to try something new, I suggest making an Oreo bark or crumble it as the perfect topping!
Christina V.
I don't like Oreos I have to admit but I LOVE these! I think it's just because the chocolate creme in the middle is so delicious! It beats the regular Oreos for me and once I started eating I just couldn't stop.
Dina G.
These are my FAVORITE Oreo cookie! The chocolate creme is chocolatey and creamy. Lately the creme is not as soft as it used to be but the flavor is still there and perfect. I highly recommend them!
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
These are delicious with or without milk and are a really great snack. They are indulgent.
Sara D.
San Pedro, CA
This flavor is very delicious! love to dunk them in milk, but like who doesn't, it's the best combination ever!!
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
I received these free from a twitter promotion they were okay don't think i would purchase them with my own money though
Caitlin C.
Placerville, CA
I little too much chocolate for me. I prefer the original but these are tasty when I'm in an extra chocolate mood.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
I'm not the biggest oreo fan, but if you are you in a cookie and milk mood then these are perfect for that, in my opinion.
Joann B.
Naples, FL
What can go wrong with double the chocolate? Well everything, when you can't have just one! I am a crazy, all out Oreo fan. Simply love Oreos, dunk'em in milk or add to your favorite ice cream. Yes, I will go have some now!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?