BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Kate M.
Arleta, CA
Oreo is coming out with so many different flavors! My sisters loves to try them so I'm always stocked on different flavors. The chocolate filling is just like how you would imagine. It is a bit less sweeter than the regular filling. Its good, i think its worth a try.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Old faithfuls... I love these with a big glass of milk. Ofcourse chocolate and creamy insides and you can't go wrong lol
Stephanie M.
I love chocolate so this was perfect for me. I may not like the crime that much but the cookie itself is amazing
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I prefer the original Oreos to the Chocolate Creme Cookies. I'm not a huge fan of the cookie outer shell on an Oreo, so I always look forward to the creme part. However, with the chocolate cookie and the chocolate creme, I felt the classic treat was a little too sweet.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT
Not very good. The chocolate cream filling is not very flavorful. I bought them at stop n shop
Carmen G.
Newark, DE
Delicious! Party favorite kids/parent bonding over cookie favorite ūüėĀ not healthy just eat with moderation !!
Brittany H.
New Bern, NC
Love these cookies. So perfect with a glass of milk ūüėć yummy yummy in my tummy
Jenifer R.
Who doesn't love Oreos? They are Americas cookies. They are great with a big glass of milk. Sometimes I take the cream out first but I much more enjoy them in full
Aurora V.
Delicious, satisfying. You can do so many recipes with these cookies, never disappointing.
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
I am a serious chocolate lover so these chocolate creme filled Oreos are to die for! If you like chocolate as much as I do, you will love these!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?