BY OREO #97 in Cookies

Oreo chocolate creme cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
These Oreos are pretty good. I prefer the regular white icing, but the chocolate is good if you want to a switch up from the original.
Elicia M.
Love these especially when blending them in my malt maker with ice cream perfect cookies and creme malt or shake. Kids love to top their dirt cups with crushed Oreos and go crazy for the extra chocolate filling
Janet D.
I love Oreos and I love chocolate, so these two together are a perfect combo! These are def better than the original Oreos, it may be too much for some people, but I love it
Karissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
What's better than just an original Oreo? An Oreo filled with chocolate of course! This cookie is so delicate and satisfying and reminds me of my childhood when I used to just stuff a bunch of chocolate in my mouth. This of course is in a better moderation and you can eat this in so many ways rather than just the classic milk dipping! Nothing wrong with that of course, but if you want to try something new, I suggest making an Oreo bark or crumble it as the perfect topping!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
These are good for chocoholics like me! Oreos are my favorite store bought cookie and I like trying the different flavors! Love them with milk!
Christina V.
I don't like Oreos I have to admit but I LOVE these! I think it's just because the chocolate creme in the middle is so delicious! It beats the regular Oreos for me and once I started eating I just couldn't stop.
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
Oreos are way too sweet. If they toned down on the sugar, it would taste a whole lot better.
Laura B.
Can OREO do anything wrong? I haven't tried a flavor that I didn't like and the chocolate-Oreos are no exception. If you like Oreos and chocolate, you'll like these tasty treats.
Haley M.
I am not as big of a can of the chocolate Oreos, it's too much for me but if you are a chocolate lover you will like them!
Sara D.
San Pedro, CA
This flavor is very delicious! love to dunk them in milk, but like who doesn't, it's the best combination ever!!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?